Forgive?

When Kazutora wake up, he smell a very delicious smell, Kazutora get up and turn to the kitchen. He saw Chifuyu who is cooking, he walk to Chifuyu and thought Chifuyu wouldn't notice him, but he did.

"You're awake, how are you feeling and what happened?" Chifuyu turn around, looking at Kazutora. Kazutora got startled, but didn't show, "I'm fine. Just a little headache and it's nothing, I was feeling a little sick" "I see.. Maybe is from the rain" Chifuyu replied, Kazutora sit on the chair and Chifuyu put a plate on the table, in front of Kazutora. The plate have egg and sausage, Kazutora eat peacefully while looking at his phone.

Chifuyu wash the dishes and wanted to go back already, because he have plans with Baji. "I'll be going now, cya" Chifuyu walk out of the house and didn't give Kazutora a chance to say anything.

Kazutora look at Chifuyu walking away and let out a sigh, "You definitely still hate me.. I knew you wouldn't be able to forgive me now. But I wish I can say I love you to you and Baji" Kazutora mumbled to himself and throw away the food that look barely touched, he wash the dishes and walk out.

.

.

.

.

Kazutora POV

I feel very lonely everytime Baji and Chifuyu leave me so quickly, have they accept me? Did they forgive me? Am I an attention seeker to them..?

It's hopeless, I knew they are just saying it to make me feel better. But I know they haven't accept me yet, they wouldn't, they wouldn't forgive me that fast after what I have done to them. Pulling them into my mess, they wouldn't forgive me. Not yet.

My eyes became watery as my tears slowly came out and rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't hold it in, I just wanted to make things better. But I guess I'm making it more worst, I don't know what to do now, whatever I do is hopeless.

Author POV

Kazutora continue saying negative stuff when he totally forget that he have his therapy appointment today, when Kazutora wipe away his tears. He slowly walk to the therapy.

.

.

.

.

.

Chifuyu POV

(A/N: Swearing/Cursing/Bad words)

When I'm walking to the meeting place that Baji and I plan, I keep on thinking about Kazutora. Have I caught feelings for him? What will happen if Baji find out that I have feelings for Kazutora.. I don't want to ruin Baji and I relationship, but.. Kazutora. I don't know what to do, should I tell Baji about this, will he be fine..

No, I don't think he will be fine with it, Baji will think I won't love him anymore. This is quite stressful, I don't know what to do now. Fuck.. Why am I having feelings for Kazutora all the sudden anyways.. Will Baji be mad at me.

When I reach the meeting spot, I felt someone was hugging me. I look behind and saw Baji, laying on my shoulder and hugging me. "Hey there Baji-San." I smiled and turn around to face him, also hugging him back. "Hi there Fuyu, where have you been?" Baji said, acting sad. "I was with Kazutora, he stayed at my house because it was raining last night." I said as I show a smile to Baji.

Baji pat my head all the sudden "I'm glad that you forgive him already." Baji said as he smiled to me and leans closer to my face. I blush a little and Baji gave me a kiss on the lips for a while, I kiss back and we broke the kiss. Baji hold my hand and kiss my forehead. "Shall we go now?" Baji asked, I nodded after Baji finished his sentence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continue