The Hangout

Ello! I have cleared and change every single story line from CRPS onwards. I hope it's alright for y'all, just wanna say that if y'all feel uncomfortable or something that trigger y'all by reading my stories. Just comment and let me know, I'll put warning near the triggers.

But I'm sorry in advance if I didn't put warning at the first few chapters, I didn't know and I was too careless on that part, I'm sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ).

But just want y'all too know that I'm sorry in advance for the triggers and read with caution cause I maybe forget to write the warning sometimes.

Sorry in advance again and let begin the story:D.

Early Warning: CRPS effects
There will be another warning up ahead and there will be some warning that I didn't put in the early warning. Anyways let start :D
.

.

.

.

.

.

When Kazutora finished his therapy, he slowly walk back home, he somehow felt very uncomfortable from the session. He is planning to skip some of the session, so that he won't feel that way. Kazutora walk back home alone as he keep on thinking about Baji and Chifuyu, he sighed and quickly go back home.

As Kazutora walk back home, he felt someone hand is on his shoulders, he turned around and see Baji. "Hi Kazutora" Chifuyu said appearing beside Baji, putting his hands in his pocket. Kazutora got startled a little, while getting pat by Baji. "Kazutora, you free to hang out today?" Baji said as he show a smile that he usually show to everyone. "Umm- Sure, what are we going to do?" Kazutora said, "We're gonna watch a movie, since we saw you. Wanna join?" Baji replied. "Sure, I guess I have nothing to do at home." Kazutora said.

(Warning: CRPS effects again)

The three went to watch a movie, after the movie. They went to a theme park to play, they went to play almost every carnival games and ride rollercoaster. A couple of hours have pass, Kazutora slowly feels numb, he started to have a seizure and lost his balance, he fall on Chifuyu which make both Chifuyu and Baji got shock, Chifuyu sit up and face Kazutora who is slowly getting up.

Kazutora tries to get up but his body failed him, he manage to sit on his knees. Kazutora tried to stand but got help by Chifuyu, "Kazutora, you okay? What happened?" Baji said, helping Kazutora stand too. Kazutora can barely hear a thing as he slowly losing his hearing, "I- I'm fi- fin- fine." Kazutora stumbled in pain as the CRPS illness became worse. He tried to act like is fine but Chifuyu and Baji didn't believe it, "You're obviously not, stop lying" Chifuyu said, Baji and Chifuyu helped Kazutora to the bench and let him sit there, Kazutora was in pain but was able to not show, he started sweating a lot as his body temperature became hotter.

(Note: Kazutora forget to bring his medicine)

Luckily, there a clinic nearby, Baji and Chifuyu quickly take Kazutora to the clinic and stayed there, while Kazutora was getting help by the doctors.
When the doctor came out, both Chifuyu and Baji immediately stands. "What happened to Kazutora?" Chifuyu said, "Kazutora just have a fever, he being taken cared, so don't have to worry." The doctor lied to them because Kazutora asked the doctor too. Chifuyu and Baji sighed as they were really worried just now. "He will come out soon." The doctor leave and sooner or later Kazutora came out, Baji and Chifuyu went to Kazutora and helped him as he was tired.

Kazutora didn't get any sleep except when he stayed at Chifuyu's house, Baji and Chifuyu help Kazutora but Kazutora didn't need it. "You guys should go have fun, I'll go home." Kazutora walks away, "No way! Kazutora, we're not leaving you when you're condition is like this." Baji said, "B- But I'm fi-" "I'm not taking fine as an answer, we're bringing you home" Chifuyu cut Kazutora words. Kazutora let out a sigh, "Fine.."

Chifuyu and Baji bring Kazutora home and left, even though Chifuyu and Baji didn't want to leave Kazutora at home alone during this kind of condition, they have no choice because Kazutora ask them to leave, because he doesn't want them to be worried.

Kazutora sighed and sit on the floor behind the front door, his eyes became watery and tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

Kazutora POV

I'm so troublesome, I wanted to make things fun but.. This stupid illness ruin it, I never want them to be worried for me. Look like I ruin their day, it's supposed to be fun, but I guess. I have too ruin it and became am attention seeker.

What should I do to make things right.. Leave them, Ignore them, run away from them, well. They won't mind anyways, they probably will be happy without me and my troublesome illness. I'm so lucky the doctor help me lie to Baji and Chifuyu that I was just having a fever and not the illness.

I'm glad they haven't know yet, I don't want them to be worried for me. But, I still ruin Chifuyu and Baji day. Tch, I'm hopeless anyways.

Author POV

Kazutora put his head between his knees and hug his knees, he started tearing up even more and more that he ruin Chifuyu and Baji day because of him.

He was planning to ignore his friends, so he will be less troublesome to them. Even though it will make them more worried, Kazutora still do it.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued