It's my fault

New Book Cover made by - Sir_HANMA
.

.

.

.

Baji couldn't sleep as he is awake for the whole night, meanwhile Chifuyu have a hard time sleeping too, he hug Baji while Baji is looking at Kazutora, who is still in a coma. Baji started having tears rolling down his cheeks while Chifuyu is just hugging Baji, both of them were very worried about Kazutora as they started to feel very tired, they ended up falls asleep.
.

.

.

.

.

The Next Day
Baji wake up and saw Chifuyu walking in with food, Baji sit up as Chifuyu put down the food on a small table. As they started eating, Baji look at Kazutora, who is still hasn't wake up yet. Baji was extremely worried for him as Chifuyu couldn't help but lower his head down.

Chifuyu POV
Is this all my fault? I've been showing most anger to Kazutora, he doesn't deserve this. Why am I so careless, is it because I cared for Baji to much?.. Am I not.. Good enough for Baji, Baji don't deserve me, he wanted me to care for Kazutora, but I didn't want to.

Why am I so careless.. Why am I so useless..

Author POV
Chifuyu started thinking negatively as he lost his appetite, Chifuyu stands and walk away which take Baji attention. "Chifuyu? Where are you going?" Baji said confused. "I'm not hungry, I'm just gonna go for a walk." Chifuyu walk away with both of his hands in his pocket, Baji got worried as he look at Chifuyu's food that isn't touched yet.

Chifuyu walk out of the hospital and slowly walk away, he started having tears coming out of his eyes. Chifuyu put on his hood and walk to his home, locking himself in the house. Chifuyu walk to the kitchen as he slowly take a knife. "It's my turn to feel what you have been feeling.. Kazutora.." Chifuyu roll his sleeves up and starte cutting himself, tears ran down Chifuyu's cheek as he feel very painful sting.  "It's my fault that you're feeling this way.." Chifuyu said as he kept on cutting his wrist to his arms. "I'm sorry Kazutora.." Chifuyu continue making the cuts deep as his hands starte trembling. Chifuyu put the knife down and started crying, slowly sitting down and the other hand that isn't injured, slowly grab onto Chifuyu's injured hand. Chifuyu cry in pain as he feel bad for Kazutora.
.

.

.

.

To Be Continued

Sorry if is too short and that I upload it long, I've been busy and lost my motivation. I'll try my best to continue uploading ne chapters :>