Sleep

Hello! Just wanna inform y'all that will be a lot of Kazutora POV, and yes the starting for this story is still Kazutora POV, so enjoy:))

.

.

.

.

[Time Skip](3am)

I woke up and I suddenly feel uncomfortable, I couldn't sleep back, I started sweating as my body temperature get high. My whole body feel numb and Its hurt like I've been stab.

I tried to reach for my medicine for my crps, but my hands started to have a seizure. I tried to reach it but I couldn't, it's hurt so badly.

I tried to stand up even though it's hurts, but I didn't care. I reach for my medicine again and this time I got it, I quickly eat my medicine and slowly I feel better but I still feel a little pain.

I didn't want to sleep back so I wear my black hoodie and walk out of the house, I just stroll around, I didn't think much but just looking around the quiet empty city.

As I was walking around, I feel like some is following me, I turn behind and saw a tall person that is wearing a black jacket and having his hood up.

The person walk closer to me and stop infront of me, "Who are you, what do u want?" I said rudely as the person smile at me and slowly pull down his hood, I saw two different tattoos on his hands and already know who it is.

"Kazutora, long time no see, my friend~" "Hanma?!" I said as Hanma smiled at me and put his hand over my shoulder. "How are you Kazutora, you wanna join another gang again?" Hanma said as I look at him, "Maybe no.. I'm apart of Toman now. Aren't you and Kisaki too?" I said as Hanma move his hands away.

"Nope, when you got out. Kisaki and I leave because of Mikey, he kick us out." Hanma explained to me as I look away, "Oh okay then, I'll shall leave now" "You wanna see Kisaki and I new gang?" I stay silent for awhile and look at Hanma. "No thanks" I walk away.

Author POV

When Kazutora walks away, Hanma just look at Kazutora and walk away too. Kazutora knew that if he see Hanma and Kisaki new gang they will just force him to join, when he don't want too. He have his own friends with him so he not gonna betrayed them anymore.

When Kazutora is walking around the quiet city, he slowly feel tired. He walk to a tall big tree and slowly falls asleep.

.

.

.

.

The Next Day

When Kazutora wake up, he just notice that he was asleep outside. He suddenly saw Chifuyu and Baji walking near him, he quickly stand and run away as he didn't want to see them.

He look everywhere to make sure no sight of his friends is near him, he slow down a little as he slowly walk back home.

When he on the way home, he received a message from Mikey. "Hey Kazutora, you want to hangout?" When Kazutora read finish he sent a message to Mikey. "No thanks.. I'm busy." Kazutora turn off his phone and walks back home.

He was quite tired but he didn't want to sleep, he slowly go to a coffee shop and buy some coffee and drink it.

When he reach home, he felt energetic because of the coffee. He went up to his room and saw a pocket knife on the table.

Kazutora POV

I stared at the knife for a while, one more time won't hurt right. This guilty feeling that I have make me want to do more, because of this problems is all my fault.

I take the knife and started slashing my wrist and arm with all my strength. My hand started to bleed rapidly as it slowly drip down to the floor, I started feeling the CRPS symptoms again. I fall down as I lost my balance and I drop the knife.

My body felt multiple stings but it not only from the cuts, I put my hand slowly in my pocket and get my medicine. When I got it, I quickly eat the medicine and I still feel pain. I suddenly felt light headed as everything started to be blurry. My eyes couldn't help but close and I lost my consciousness.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued