CRPS

When Kazutora slowly open his eyes, he slowly sit up on the bed, he removed the oxygen breather. When he get up from the bed and walk outside.

He saw Mikey and Draken walking towards him, "Kazutora! Why aren't you in bed?" Mikey asked as Kazutora just stood there silent. "I just need to go to the washroom" Kazutora walk away, Mikey and Draken look at Kazutora then went into Kazutora's room.

.

.

.

.
Kazutora POV

I walk in the washroom and stared at my reflection, I look at my reflection and started shaking, why am I shaking? I started having a weird feeling and started feeling uncomfortable I don't know why.

I sighed and walk back to my room, when I went in I saw Mikey and Draken. But I also saw two other people, Baji?! Chifuyu?! Why are they here?!

"Hi Kazutora!" Mikey said as I just stood there looking at Chifuyu and Baji, when they were all staring at me, I was shaking until I run back to the washroom. I got so scared until I didn't want to stared at Baji and Chifuyu, especially Chifuyu because he hates me so much I don't think he have forgave me.

I lock the washroom door and started crying out silently, my heart was hurting as I kept thinking about a Baji and Chifuyu. My heart hurts and I kept coughing nonstop, I couldn't breath and my legs and hands feel so numb all the sudden, I couldn't move and breath properly.

I started hearing someone voice calling my name, it's sound like Mikey. Shit, I don't want to let him see me like this. I tried to stand as I kept on falling but I used the sink as a support, as I manage to stand which my legs are shaking. I open the door as I saw Mikey.

"Kazutora, you okay? Your sweating a lot" Mikey said to me as I couldn't hear him and slowly fainting.

.

.

.

.

.

When I slowly woke up, I look around and see the doctor right beside me, putting down some flower in the vase and medicine on the table.

I didn't have much energy as it still hurts, the doctor notice I was conscious again and said "Ah! Kazutora, I'm glad you're awake. I didn't want to bring up this to you because you just woke up, but you have to know." The doctor said as Kazutora look at the doctor with a confuse face. "What is it?" Kazutora reply, the doctor sighed and continue with a sad, disappointed tone. "Well.. You have a illness called CRPS.." When the doctor said it, my eyes widen up in a state of shock.

I don't know what to say but slowly show a frown face, the doctor look at me. "We will help you to cure faster. But you need some support, maybe you can tell you're fri-" "No! It's okay.. I'm fine by my own" i cut the doctor words, the doctor wanted to said something else but sighed and walk out. I started crying, I couldn't hold his tears back.
.

.

.

.

To Be Continued?

If no one know what is CRPS is also know as Complex regional pain syndrome, it is a form of chronic pain that usually affects an arm or a leg. CRPS typically develops after an injury, a surgery, a stroke or a heart attack. The pain is out of proportion to the severity of the initial injury.

Ye that it's see ya in the next chapter :>