Overdose

Kazutora went down and saw his friends talking happily to each other, Kazutora still feel pain from the Illness, he tried to hide it and slowly walk to his friends. When you got their attention, Mikey immediately hug Kazutora tightly, Kazutora got startled but he just hug back. "Don't you there to self harm again, else I will take all of the sharp weapons in your house away" Mikey whispered with a menacing tone. Kazutora got chills went down his spine and nods quietly, Mitsuya pat Kazutora head and smile lightly to him, while Draken realised Kazutora eye bags and questioned, "Kazutora.. When is the last time you sleep?" Draken said while Kazutora look at Draken nervously. "Uhh- The last time I sleep is when Chifuyu and Baiji came." Kazutora said nervously. "Then why do you look like you didn't get any sleep.?" "You're eyebags is quite dark, you wanna rest again?" Mikey continue Draken sentence as he stop hugging Kazutora.

"No! I'm fine.. I'm not tired." Kazutora lied as everyone don't really believe Kazutora words, but they just pretend to believe it. Kazutora's friend were curious on what Kazutora is hiding as Kazutora started feeling drowsy. "I'll be right back.." Kazutora walk away quickly, leaving his friends behind. He rush back to his room and quickly take his pills, the bottle was empty. Kazutora panicked as he need to go out to buy more pills. Kazutora run out immediately and run outside, making his friend curious. Kazutora ride his motorcycle and went to the pharmacy again, his friends decided to follow him to see what happened, but Kazutora ride off really quickly until his friends lost sight of him.

When Kazutora just bought the pills, he quickly eat and shake his head a little. This time Kazutora bought a lot of it, so he wouldn't need to rush off to but it again. Kazutora sighed and get on his motorcycle again, when he about to ride off. His friends manage to find him. "Kazutora!" Mikey said loudly, Kazutora jump up as he want to find a place to hide his pills, but there no where to hide it. Kazutora turn behind while his friends stop behind him. "Why did you run off in such a hurry?" Mitsuya said, "O- Oh! Nothing. I just wanted to buy something, but it's close." Kazutora came out an excuse that his friends kind of believe him, but Mitsuya and Draken got very suspicious, cause they just notice that they are infront of the pharmacy. "I'm gonna go now, you guys should go back home too. Cya." Kazutora ride back home, leaving his friends again. Kazutora was trembling and sweating nervously.

When Kazutora reach back home, he walk in, he was so tired until he couldn't open his eyes. The pills he bought somehow didn't work, Kazutora decided to pour one whole bottle of pills in his mouth and swallow it with water. He cough a little and throw away the pill bottle, he walk up to his room and just put the pills away. Kazutora went to have a shower and change to a hoodie and long sweat pants, when Kazutora was about to walk out. He started feeling sometime rising up inside his stomach, Kazutora quickly run back to the toilet and started throwing up in the toilet bowl. Kazutora was holding his stomach and another hand hold his hands, when Kazutora was done. He didn't feel alright after throwing up, he wash his mouth and walk outside as his leg started feeling numb. Kazutora look very pale and slowly felt dizzy, his chest hurts and his leg was very numb until he loss his balance and fell. When Kazutora fell, he slowly lost his consciousness as he couldn't hold it anymore.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued