Chifuyu...

Mitsuya have been staying with Kazutora for awhile, to keep him company. After a few hours have pass, the doctor came in. "Hello Hanemiya, how are you feelings?" the doctor questioned. "Umm- I'm feeling alright, I guess." "That good, well. Since you're alright, you have to go for your physical therapy to treat your CRPS."

Kazutora just look at the doctor as he doesn't want to go for his therapy, Mitsuya look at Kazutora and started talking. "Can I follow him to the therapy?" Kazutora eyes widen and turn to Mitsuya. "Umm- If he is comfortable wit-" "Yes." Kazutora cut the doctor words and Mitsuya just smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

With Chifuyu

Chifuyu was feeling extremely weak, as he have not been eating or having any sleep. He have been sitting at the same place which is beside the main door since Baji have left.

Chifuyu was shaking while he hand is bleeding for a very long time, Chifuyu could even stand, he can barely talk. He feel like he about to faint, but sooner or later. He suddenly drop his head on the floor after hearing a knock on the door.

"Chifuyu" Mikey called out for Chifuyu's name, "M- Mik- Mikey.." Chifuyu thought to himself and slowly closed his eyes and lost his consciousness.

Mikey lost his patience and just kick the door open, Mikey eyes widen and saw Chifuyu on the floor and saw the horrible deep cuts and the pool of blood beside Chifuyu. Mikey quickly carry Chifuyu and went to the hospital.

.

.

.

.

.

"You did great today" Mitsuya said. "Seriously, it so painful." Kazutora replied while being grumpy, Mitsuya just laugh at Kazutora.

When both Mitsuya and Kazutora sat on Mitsuya's motorcycle, Mikey drive pass them really fast with a unconscious Chifuyu on the back. When Mitsuya and Kazutora saw them, Kazutora immediately notice Chifuyu. "Chifuyu?!" "What?" Mitsuya answered Kazutora, getting confused on what happening. "Chifuyu is at the back of Mikey back, I think something happen to him!" Kazutora alerting Mitsuya, after that Mitsuya quickly start his engine and follow Mikey.

When they are in the hospital, Kazutora was supposed to go back to his room and rest but he didn't, he care more about Chifuyu than himself right now. Mitsuya and Kazutora quickly run to where Mikey is at. Mikey who is sitting on the seat, hoping that Chifuyu is alright. "Mikey! What happened?" Mitsuya said, "I don't know what exactly happened to Chifuyu, but I went to see him today but when I slam his door open... His unconscious on the floor with blood over his arm" Mikey answered which made both Kazutora and Mitsuya shocked.

.

.

.

.

Chifuyu..

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued