Lock Alone

Ello! Short note that I will be using "wit" for a group chat texting/messages, but if is a personal/dms I will just type in wattpad :))

Enjoy!

Early Warning: Self-Harm, Cursing/swearing

.

.

.

.

.

Kazutora cried all night, his still in the same place, crying nonstop. He didn't get any sleep, which make his eyesbag darker. Kazutora stand and walk to the kitchen.

(Warning: Self-Harm)

Even though the CRPS effect is not happening anymore, Kazutora still feel pain, he is hungry but he didn't went to the kitchen just for that, but he walk to the kitchen to take a knife. Kazutora take out a knife and a knife sharpener. He sharpen the knife even though is very sharp already, Kazutora hold the knife and roll up his sleeves, looking at the previous cuts that haven't healed yet. Kazutora immediately cut his hands deeply, which come out a lot of blood, slowly falling on the floor.

Kazutora's hands was shaking as it hurts a lot, but he doesn't care. Kazutora did it again which make the cut even deeper and come out more blood, Kazutora slowly put down the knife in the sink, he leaned at the counter and slowly sit down.

His eyes became watery as he crying in pain, Kazutora heard a knock which make him jump up. "Kazutora? You there?" Kazutora stayed silent as he recognize the voice of the person. "Maybe his not at home Mikey" "Hmm... Maybe come back later" Mikey replied and walk away, Kazutora sighed. "Why is Mikey and Draken even here.." He said in his thoughts, Kazutora grab a bandage and wrapped around his cuts, he stands and clean up the knife.

After he cleaned up everything, he walk upstairs to his room and took a shower. Kazutora was shaking because of the cuts that he just did, it's stings him but he tried to hold it.

When Kazutora got out of the shower, he wear a comfortable sweater and a long pant. Kazutora tied up his hair to a messy bun while walking to his room, he sit at his bed and look at his phone, which have a lot of messages. Kazutora read all of the messages that is from Mikey

Kazutora stayed silent as he read, after he read finish

Kazutora stayed silent as he read, after he read finish. He received another message that is from the therapy, Kazutora open the message and read the therapy message. "Mr Hanemiya, are you coming for the session?" Kazutora show no expression and just leave it as seen, he put his phone aside and lied down in his bed.

Kazutora is very tired but he didn't want to sleep, his stubborn action get the best of him. Kazutora stand and walk out of his house, he looks around to see if his friends is around him, but his friends is nowhere to be seen. Kazutora walk to the nearest pharmacy to buy some stay awake pills and bandage, he walked out and saw until Mikey and Draken. He got shocked and quickly run away, when Kazutora reach back home, he quickly go in and locked the door. Kazutora sighed as he put the bandage away and eat the pills that help him stay awake, he walk up to his room and put his pills on the drawer, next to his medicine for the illness.

Kazutora walk near to the window and stared at the view, when he is looking outside, he saw Baji and Chifuyu walking to his house. Kazutora got shocked and quickly hide. Baji knock at the door as it's unlock, "Shoot! I forgot to lock the door." Kazutora thought to himself and quickly hide all of his medicine and pills, he quickly lied down at his bed and pulled his blanket and hide himself.

"Kazutora?" Chifuyu walk closer to Kazutora's room as Kazutora fake sleep, Chifuyu peak inside Kazutora's room and saw until Kazutora sleeping. Chifuyu walk closer as Baji follow Chifuyu, Chifuyu look at Kazutora as his faking to sleep. "Guess his sleeping" Chifuyu said softly to Baji, "Hmm.. I'm wondering why he didn't lock the door." "Maybe he was tired, cmon we will go down and want for Kazutora to wake up." Chifuyu replied and hold Baji's hands and walk out with him.

Kazutora sighed softly, "Shit.. Why are they even staying here.." Kazutora thought, Kazutora slowly stand up and walk downstairs, Chifuyu and Baji is just talking. Kazutora peaking at them and walk up and hide inside his room, he lock the door and just lean at the wall.

Kazutora eat his pills again and sighed, Kazutora walk out again and went downstairs to see Chifuyu and Baji again, Chifuyu started cooking something while Baji is sitting on the chair, looking at Chifuyu. Kazutora walk down, looking very tired even though he ate his pills. "You're awake." Baji turn his head toward Kazutora, Kazutora just give a nod and sit beside Baji. Baji put his hands on Kazutora's shoulder and smiled to him, Kazutora look at Baji and smile back. "How are you feeling?" "I'm good." Kazutora replied, "Glad to here that." Baji pat Kazutora's shoulder.

Chifuyu put the food on the table, he cooked Peyoung Yakisoba for the three of them. Kazutora look at the Peyoung and look at Chifuyu, "Umm- I'm bit hungry, maybe you guys can eat." Kazutora said, didn't feel like eating even though his hungry. "But I made it for you too." "Uhh- I'll eat later, sorry." Kazutora replied, which make Chifuyu get suspicious of Kazutora. "Alright then.." Chifuyu said, Baji just started eating with Chifuyu, while Kazutora looked at them eat, sharing on Peyoung together.

Kazutora got the same memory like last time, which is when Baji and Kazutora share the Peyoung too. Kazutora hold his tears and just thinking of a confession, and also thinking of a way to move on too.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued