Daydreaming

I don't know what to do..

.

.

.

I just want to end this, I want to say my true feelings out, I want to show my true self out to all my friends.

.

.

.

But everything I do, will make me feel like they don't need me, make me feel forgotten, make me feel like an attention seeker.

.

.

.

Please..

.

.

.

Someone save me, I need help, I don't want to feel like this.

.

.

.

I just want to hug someone tightly.

.

.

.

.

.

Kazutora daydream as he got lost in his thoughts, while Baji hand over the rest of the Peyoung to Chifuyu, Baji turned to Kazutora as he saw Kazutora daydreaming.

One of Kazutora's eyes started be coming watery, when Baji saw it, Baji snap Kazutora out of his mind. "Kazutora?! You okay?" Kazutora jumped up after hearing Baji, he look over to Baji as he saw Chifuyu's mouth slurping up the noodle and looking at him too. Baji put his hand on Kazutora's shoulder, "You okay?" Baji said again as Kazutora daydream again but got snap by Baji. "O- Oh.. I- I'm fine.." Kazutora shake his head and hold his head, while another hand wiping his tears away.

Baji and Chifuyu look at Kazutora as Kazutora look worried about something, Kazutora got his thoughts full up again. Baji and Chifuyu got worried as Kazutora is hiding a big secret from them, they also notice that Kazutora didn't get any sleep because of his eyebags.

"Kazutora." Chifuyu said as Kazutora totally ignore him, because he couldn't hear anything from his mind. Chifuyu and Baji look at each other and look at Kazutora again. "Kazutora?" Baji shake Kazutora a little which make Kazutora shake his head again, "Wha- What?" Kazutora look at Baji and Chifuyu with a sleepy face. "You okay? You aren't acting like yourself since you wake up" Baji said worriedly. "And you look tired, you're bags became darker than usual.. Have you got any sleep?" Chifuyu add on as Kazutora look at them, "O- Oh.. Umm- I'm fine! You guys don't have to worry! And no, no I'm not tired." Kazutora lied as Chifuyu and Baji didn't believe a single word that Kazutora said.

"Umm- Kazutora? Are you hiding something important that we should know?" Baji said as Kazutora got shocked, "U- Uhh.. No of course not!" Kazutora said, looking away and hiding his face from them. "Kazutora, you can tell us anything.. We won't say anything bad about it" Chifuyu said as Kazutora hide his face with his hand, denying everything they said.

Baji and Chifuyu just stay silent as they look at each other again. "I'll be going now.." Kazutora stands and walk back to his room, leaving them over there.

Kazutora eat the pills again and lock the door, he leans at the door and hug himself. While Chifuyu was cleaning the dishes, he saw a bloody knife that isn't cleaned properly. Chifuyu got shocked as he turned to Baji, getting Baji attention. "Chifuyu? You okay?" Baji said, walking to Chifuyu. When Baji saw the knife, he quickly go to Kazutora room with Chifuyu following behind. Baji knock the door hard, which make Kazutora jump up. "Kazutora?!" Baji said, while Kazutora open the door, he look at Baji and Chifuyu clueless on what happened.

"Kazutora, what did you do? Why is there a bloody knife near the sink?!" Chifuyu said, Kazutora eyes widen. "I- I" Kazutora was about to close the door, but got stop by Baji. Kazutora move back a little, "Kazutora.. You're hiding something, aren't you." Baji said, "I'm not! Now please leave!" Kazutora shouted, looking away and holds his wrist. Chifuyu saw Kazutora's hands is hiding inside his sweater, which Kazutora don't do it rarely.

Chifuyu walk closer to Kazutora and grab his hand gently, rolling up his sleeves. Kazutora got shock and got stings, he quickly push Chifuyu to Baji, which Baji hold Chifuyu to not make him fall. "Get out!" Kazutora close the door quickly and lock it, leaving them outside. Kazutora leans against the door and slowly sit down on the floor, crying and shaking on what he have done.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued

Hello there! Just a small note that, I am not feeling well.. So the next chapter will be slightly late, because usually when I'm sick, I could think properly.. So I'm sorry for making a slow updates and hope y'all don't mind<3.

Thank you for understanding, bye bye!