Promise

Baji was trying to reach out to Chifuyu but still now answer, is like he not at home or his phone is dead for the pass few days. Baji was quite worried everytime he will go to Chifuyu house and knock on his door. But still no answer, but he hear someone crying everytime. Baji knew it was from Chifuyu and he will always talk to Chifuyu from outside.

"Chifuyu.. Have u eaten?" Baji said while leaning his face to the door. "Please open the door.." "Kazutora is awake and he would like to see you." Baji continue talking as it became silent after Baji stop.

Chifuyu was actually just sitting at the front door, hugging himself. He was startled as he heard until Kazutora was awake. Chifuyu was scared to even look at Kazutora or even Baji, as he have alot of cuts at his arms and legs. Baji sighed as Chifuyu did not answer him, he was very worried for Chifuyu. "Text me when u need something okay? Dont hide things to yourself.." Baji walk away with a sad face, while Chifuyu started crying.
.

.

.

.

.

Kazutora..

.

.

.

I'm s- sorry
.

.

.

Kazutora slowly sit up and he just look at his arm and see alot of bandage covering his cuts. Kazutora sighed and slowly leave his bed, he almost lost his balance but he was touching the wall as a support, Kazutora slowly walk to the window and just stare outside.

Kazutora POV

What happened to Chifuyu when I was in a coma. Is it because of me. I sighed as I slowly unwrapped the bandage on my arms and see some deep cuts that isnt healed yet. I just stare at my cuts and just throw the bandage away, I roll down my sleeves and saw until Mikey, Draken and Mitsuya at the main entrance. My eyes widen, I was surprised they will come here.

When they walk in to the hospital, I quickly lay on the bed and just pretend to fall asleep.

When they walk in the room I was in, Mikey just sit on the chair next to me and just stare at me. I didnt quite know what happened, but I can here Mikey's footsteps.

Author POV

Mitsuya and Draken sit on another chair too and just look at Kazutora. "Kazutora.." Mikey talk in his thoughts. "I guess we came at the wrong timing" Mitsuya said, "Mhm.. Thought Kazutora wouldn't be sleeping, but I guess he resting for now" Mikey replied and walk outside, leaving both Mitsuya and Draken with Kazutora.

Mitsuya stand up and walk to Kazutora, staring at his cuts. "Tch. Why would you do something stupid Kazutora." Mitsuya talking to himself as Draken sighed after hearing Mitsuya's words.

Draken stand up and walk out, while Mitsuya just stay with Kazutora, after Draken left. Kazutora decided to just open his eyes slowly which make Mitsuya notice him immediately. "Kazutora." Mitsuya said while having a normal tone, "M- Mitsuya." Kazutora replied as he slowly sit up, Mitsuya just stood there and also looking at Kazutora. "Don't you dare do it again, if you feeling down or whatever problem your facing. You can always talk to me or any other people your close too." Kazutora just stay silence as Mitsuya talking to him. "Don't ever hide it to yourself or hurt yourself again" Mitsuya continue and Kazutora just nod, Mitsuya pat Kazutora head and just smile. "Promise me that you won't do anything stupid anymore" Kazutora nods and Mitsuya trust Kazutora.
.

.

.

.

.

Can I really keep that promise?

.

.

.

.

.

To be continue