Long Distance Sisters

(Abby) "Look at my husband 😍😍😍"

"I caught him on set 😍That was 10 minutes before time to go home he brought me to work with him today"

That was 10 minutes before time to go home he brought me to work with him today"

(Ava) "Ooo"

(Abby) "I sent it to Danneel and said "I don't know why you divorced him but honey I know you you married him😍😍"

(Ava) "What did she say?"

(Abby) "🤣🤣🤣 I'm glad y'all are working out and that's not the only reason I married him😉"

(Ava) "🧐hmmm... why exactly did they divorce again?"

(Abby) "She stopped working and wanted to do something else and it was causing tension between them and it didn't work so she introduced me to him at the brewery 😍😍 but as you know I was a bit hesitant"

(Ava) "You guys are super cute"

(Abby) "If I'm being honest, I'm still a little skeptical... I mean I trust him but he is much different than what I'm used to"

(Ava) "Maybe it's stress?"

(Abby) "Could be? Idk... I have yet to share a bed with him, I sleep in the guest room... Which was my choice but he doesn't offer to share a bed, when he's home he cooks and doesn't let me clean so I don't know, He waits on me hand and foot as though I'm a guest"

(Ava) "hmmm that's odd"

(Abby) "He kissed me the other Day though... it was short but it was sweet"

(Ava) "Awee"

(Abby) "And then he didn't say very much afterwards"

(Ava) "Whyy??"

(Abby) "🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I tried to talk to him about it but he said "I'm okay, I'm just tired, it's been a long day"

(Ava) "🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️"

(Abby) "You don't think he feels forced into the relationship do you?"

(Ava) "No! Trust me if he did he would say so"

(Abby) "I hope so"

(Ava) "I promise he would"

(Abby) "He agreed to meet you though😁"