Avangeline

When Avangeline woke up, she was happy to be in her bed, it made her even happier to wake up to a message saying "Tell Tabby that Daddy is on his way home soon" and to add to it, today is the day Avangeline's divorce is getting finalized, which is what she had to hurry and get ready for. She was also happy to be back on her grind, early mornings and hard work.

Avangeline left the house, fully dressed in her normal designer clothes, all from her line of course. She was off to court.

———
Of course her ex never showed but the judge went ahead and finalized it, he was tried of waiting and so was Avangeline and since he couldn't be responsible enough to show up for court, he was stripped from any rights to his daughter. Avangeline walked out of the courthouse with happy tears streaming down her face, the first person she called was her sister.

(Abby) "Hello?"

(Ava) "It's over... finally"

(Abby) "What's over?"

(Ava) "I have complete 100% full custody of Tabitha and the divorce is finalized"

(Abby) "That's amazing!"

(Ava) "I'm so overwhelmed with joy, I can't even see to drive"

(Abby) "You're not driving are you?!"

(Ava) "No, I'm in my car but I'm just sitting here I don't talk on the phone and drive"

(Abby) "Okay, good..."

(Ava) "Okay, I gotta call Jeffery and then get home, I'm taking another week off and spending it with Tabby"

(Abby) "Okay, be careful... I'm going back to sleep"
*beep*

"I woke her up" Avangeline chuckles as she calls Jeffery.

(Jeff) "....Hello?"

(Ava) "Did I wake you up too?"

(Jeff) "Yes but I'm glad you did because I've gotta get to work"

(Ava) "Well, I have good news"

(Jeff) "What's that?"

(Ava) "I have full custody of Tabitha and Richard has absolutely no ties to her, and apparently... he has more warrants out for his arrest... Across America!"

(Jeff) "Good!! That mean we can finally do what we've been talking about? And that's not too surprising"

(Ava) "We have to get married first but yes"

(Jeff) "Well we're working on that but we're not rushing it"

(Ava) "Oh no! Absolutely not! Hey, Bethany is calling me, call me when you get home "

(Jeff) "Okay, I love you and give Tabby a big hug for me"

(Ava) "I love you too and I will, if she's still up when you call then maybe you can talk to her"

(Jeff) "Okay, I'll try my best"

(Ava) "Okay, if you've not called by seven I'll send you a message"