Getting Comfortable pt. 2

When Jensen and I got back home, Jensen made dinner and by that I mean, he called in a pizza and made some mocktails, we watched movies and snacked and "drank" until we couldn't hold our eyes open, then we went to bed and watched some more tv until we finally fell asleep.

———

The next morning when Jensen woke up, he careful snuck out of bed and made breakfast.

When Abigail got up, she reluctantly rolled out of bed and made her way downstairs.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Jensen beams, handing Abigail a steamy cup of coffee.

"You are a wonderful human being" Abigail smiles. "Are you going to the brewery today?"

"Not today, I figured we could hang out here and enjoy each other some more. I'm really having a good time getting closer to you" Jensen smiles, leaning over to counter to steal a kiss.

And that's exactly what they did, they enjoyed one another's company, taking and laughing, Jensen spoiling the life out of Abigail with all the snacks she could ever ask for. And then finally, Jensen broke down and popped the question he's been dying to ask.

———

It's not what you think...

———

Really it's not...

———

I promise it's no where near what you're thinking it is...

———

Jensen gets down on one knee in front of Abigail.

Pulls out a little black box.

He looks up at her with a soft smile.

He opens the box.

And says....

"Abigail, will you make me the happiest boyfriend in the world and officially move into my room with me?"

"That's not at all where I thought that was going but yes, I will happily move into your room" Abigail smiles.

"You can take the ring too. It's not an engagement ring but I saw it and thought you'd like it, you can either wear it as a promise ring or as just something you like to wear" Jensen says softly

"You choose" Abigail nearly whispers.

"Well, since I plan on replacing it with an engagement ring we'll call it a promise ring" Jensen winks.

The ring had a simple sliver/blue diamond on top and had a bunch of tiny white diamonds around the band.

"I'm not sure if that was a "you're stuck with me" or a proposal... either way... I'm very happy"

Jensen chuckles softly and kisses Abigail's forehead. "Let's get your clothes moved"

———

Abigail was pulling her clothes out of the closet and laying them on the bed, she had seven pairs of jeans, seven shirts, seven pairs of underwear and two bras, one of which she was wearing. She had two pairs of pjs, again, one of which she's wearing and one dress and only two pairs of shoes.

"Babe" Jensen says, looking down at the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have so little clothing?"

"Because I've moved around a lot since I got here to Texas so I like to travel light, this all was one of two boxes I brought from my apartment"

"Well, we are definitely going shopping"

"Jensen, I appreciate it, I do but I can almost grantee Ava is gonna bring clothes with her for me, she always does"

"Will you wear what she brings you?"

"I don't know... maybe, I'll pick a few things out"

"Well then plan on going shopping"

"Okay" Abigail sighs with a soft smile, knowing she was fighting a losing battle.

———

Within twenty minutes, Jensen and Abigail had all of her things moved into Jensen's room.

"Nice" Jensen smiles, as Abigail finishes hanging up the last of her clothes.

"Nice what?"

"Nice view" Jensen smirks.

"It does look pretty nice, compared to your side... you've got a lot of clothes"

"I was meaning you, you're gorgeous"

"I'm not so sure about that..."

"Maybe not, but I am" Jensen smiles softly. "What would you like to do now?"

"Maybe... We could just sit in here" Abigail suggests.

"I like that idea" Jensen smiles.

And that's exactly what they did, they sat on the bed together and enjoyed one another's company yet again, Jensen watched the weather and Abigail read a book, leaning up against Jensen's chest.

They stayed like this until they decided to go to sleep, which of course was after Jensen said his goodnights to the children.

———

The ring