Surprise

Three weeks later, Abigail is awake in the middle of the throwing up and she's not had a period since two weeks before the wedding.

"Jensen!!" She calls out and Jensen groggily came running.

"Yes Baby?"

"I think I'm dying! I'm puking and I feel sick all the time and I haven't had my period since before the wedding" 

"Baby... You're probably pregnant"

"But it was just one time!"

"So?"

"So I shouldn't be pregnant!!"

"Abigail, you can get pregnant the first time, all it takes is one time" 

"But I can't be pregnant!" Abigail says starting to panic. "I can't be a mom! What about Jj and Arrow and Zep?!"

"Honey, calm down... They'll be okay, they'll be happy to have another brother or sister" Jensen says softly, pulling Abigail into his arms before he took her back to bed.

———

When the couple got up for the day, Jensen took Abigail to see a doctor and sure enough she was pregnant.

"What am I supposed to do?" Abigail asks Jensen after they get back to the car.

"What do you want to do?" Jensen asks. "Do you want to keep the baby? Or-"

"Yes! I want to keep the baby!!"

"Okay, then you carry it and give birth to it and name it and we love and care for it"

"Stop saying it! I don't like calling them an it because they're not an it... they're a tiny human"

"Okay, I'm sorry... You'll carry them, and give birth to them and we'll name them and love and care for them" Jensen rephrases his original statement.

———

When Jensen and Abigail got home, Abigail shut her phone off and went to bed. She didn't want to tell anyone until she absolutely had to and she didn't.

———

After a long nine long months, Abigail had the baby and here her and Jensen sat in the hospital trying to figure out a name for the beautiful baby girl.

"How about Madison?" Jensen asks.

"Madison Isabella Ackles" Abigail smiles.

"I love it"

———

When Jensen and Abigail got home, Danneel was pacing back and forth waiting for their arrival.

"Oh my god!! You're alive!!" Danneel exclaims with tears running down her face as she embraces Abigail.

"Yeah... I'm okay" Abigail smiles softly.

Let me fill you in... After giving birth, Abigail's breathing became shallow, her heart had slowed down tremendously, she became incoherent and paranoid, the Doctors didn't think she was going to make it. They moved her to a psych ward as that was the only other bed they had open at the time and put her on five minute checks for two weeks. For the first week the nurses kept coming in asking for a name for the baby until Jensen told them off and they didn't come back until Abigail had recovered and was given the okay to go home, Jensen and the Baby stayed in the hospital as well because Abigail wanted to help name the baby and they wouldn't let Jensen take her home until she was named.

"What happened?" Danneel asks.

"They said it just took a toll on her body, they instructed that she doesn't have anymore kids and asked me to sign a consent to treat so they could do a full hysterectomy on her" Jensen explains.

"Did you?" Abigail asks, felling her chest tighten.

"No! Absolutely not! I told them that it's not my place to make that decision" Jensen states and Abigail lets out a sigh of relief.

"I'm gonna go lay down" Abigail says softly, kissing Jensen's cheek and handing him Madison before making her way to the bedroom.

"Jensen, you need to go get some rest too" Danneel says softly.

"I'm okay"

"No, give me the Baby and go lay down"

"I think you're more stubborn now that we're not married" Jensen states.

"I have to be, because now you really don't listen to me"

Jensen chuckles softly and shakes his head as he gives in, he hands Madison to Danneel and follows Abigail.

———

Danneel FaceTimes Avangeline to fill her in.

"Hey! How is she?" Avangeline asks as soon as she answers.

"She's okay, she's home... and..." Danneel smiles, showing Avangeline the baby.

"Oh my gosh!! I didn't know she had a baby!!! I thought this was something else!"

"Surprise! Her name is Madison Isabella, but you didn't hear this from me"

"Okay. But Abby is okay?"

"Yeah, her and Jensen are upstairs resting... and I'm here until further notice"

"Okay, have Abby call me when she gets up"

"Okay I will"

————

When Danneel got off the phone, she laid Madison down in the little bassinet she had bought as a gift and went to make something to eat for the kids and for Jensen and Abigail because she knew that probably hadn't eaten in a while.

———