Family

Over the next three months, Jensen and I got closer, we shared our first kiss this morning, which was very short-lived because Jensen was running late for work, again. We had been staying up later, talking which caused Jensen to sleep late sometimes, and no matter how many times I would tell him to go to bed, he never listened.

Today was my first day off from working at the brewery, Jensen said that now that I'm with him I won't have to work as much, which I was grateful for but I hated not working. However, today is different, Danneel brought the kids back last night, having to leave town for some sort of job she was doing with Genevieve Padalecki this morning. I didn't ask too many questions because I figured they couldn't say much. Anyway, back to how today is different. Jensen would normally take the kids to work with him or to his parent's house but today he left them with me. I was very nervous, so much so I ended up calling Danneel to make sure she was okay with it, yes we're best friends but these are her kids and I wanted to make sure she was okay with them staying with me, seeing as neither of them left the children with me, ever.

When I asked Jensen about it he simply said "They went to bed late, let them sleep. I've got to go, I love you" and that's when he kissed me and left. I don't think he realized what he had done and I'm not complaining one bit, it was just a surprise to me.

Let's move on... Last night while Jensen and I were talking and he states "you've met my family but I have yet to meet yours" I wasn't sure what to say. My sister is in NYC working on her fashion company and many other things and I hadn't heard from my parents since I was 16 which is when My sister and I moved to New York from  California. I talked to my sister every day so that's what I started with.

"My sister lives in New York City, so it may be a bit difficult" I stated.

"I will happily fly her down." He was so sweet and calm last night compared to his cranky rushy morning self, I learned very quickly to make sure coffee is made if I'm up before him.

"She's got a hectic schedule, can I talk to her first?" I asked

"Of course"

____

This morning I tasked myself with getting ahold of my sister, shouldn't be too hard, she's only an hour ahead of us. I called her cell, but couldn't get through so I called her business, I was on hold for an hour before I got her.

(Ava) "You have reached Avangeline, at Avangeline's fabrics, how can I be of assistance?"

(Abby) "By saying yes to the question I'm about to ask you"

(Ava) "Abigail?"

(Abby) "Yeah, do you wanna meet my boyfriend?"

(Ava) "You got a boyfriend???"

(Abby) "Ava..."

(Ava) "Sorry, sorry... Yes, I'd love to meet him, what's his name and I'll put you guys on my schedule"

(Abby) "Actually, I was hoping you'd come to Texas"

(Ava) "Anything for my baby sister"

(Abby) "Thanks... I mean I have to make sure it's okay of course and I'll ask if you can stay here that way you're not having to pay for a room."