Homebound Surprise

Day 7
(Leaving)

Sunday morning, the hardest morning it seemed, to get everyone up even without the kids there. Abigail normally attended a small church not too far from where she and Jensen lived, she had to get up earlier than normal because Jj wanted to go with her, Jj had also talked Jensen into going. Abigail tried to get Avangeline up but she wouldn't budge so she just left her a note.

----

After the service, Abigail and Jensen were approached by the Pastor.

"You must be this boyfriend I've heard so much about." The Pastor smiles, holding his hand out.

"Yes, Sir. I'm Jensen." Jenson smiles, shaking the Pastor's hand.

"Chris Rogers."

"Nice to meet you." Jensen says politely

"Who are these lovely little ones?" Pastor Rogers asks.

"These are my kids, Justice, Zepplin, and Arrow."

"Did you go to Sunday school?"

The twins held onto their father and shied away from the Pastor but JJ looked up at Jensen with a confused look and said "My name is Jj"

"No, they didn't, they wanted to sit with us" Abigail chuckles softly while Jensen quietly explains to Jj what her full name is, again.

"Well, I'm needed in the youth so I'll let y'all go. will you be back tonight?"

"Probably not, My sister has been here this week and she's going home tonight"

"Well, it was nice meeting you Jensen and I hope to see you here again" Pastor Rogers smiles.

______

Jensen and Abigail dropped the kids back off with Danneel and headed back home, Jensen started getting everything ready outside, he pulled the grill out and made sure it was clean, he hosed off the patio and wiped down the outside chairs, during the summer the pollen was thick so Jensen made sure there was no trace of it in the back yard because he knew if he hadn't, Abigail would end up with a sinus infection again. Jensen had actually bought an air purifier and set it out on the patio to see if it would help Abigail at all, they have to keep one in nearly every room for Abigail, especially in the spring and summer, while Jensen invested in the air purifiers he went ahead and put one in each of the kids' rooms, he had accidentally bought two extras so one went into Abigail's gaming room and the other Jensen was trying outside now.

Abigail was inside finishing up some last-minute preparations and making more food than anyone would even think about eating, she made homemade potato salad, deviled eggs and she'd put some pork n beans in the crockpot with some grape jam and a barbecue sauce and a little bit of brown sugar, normally she would let them sit overnight but her and Jensen hadn't thought about making what they called baked beans until that morning

(Author: my grandma actually makes backed beans like that and they are to die for!!!)

Avangeline hadn't even gotten out of bed yet and no one was going to bug her until they absolutely had to because she has a long flight ahead of her and even though she flew out in a private jet, she still has to go through the airport and wait like everyone else because she had to rent a landing spot for the week.

__________

When Jensen's friend got to the house, Abigail instantly knew who he was, it was the Jeffrey Dean Morgan not only was he one of Abigail's favorite actors, he was her sister's boyfriend.

"You two know each other?" Avangeline asks.

"We do, we worked together on Supernatural" Jeffrey smiles, wrapping his arm around Avangeline as she sat down beside him.

"So how did you two meet?" Abigail asks, gesturing to her sister and Jeffrey.

"Ava was holding a fashion show and I just so happened to be there, we bumped into each other and have been together since" Jeffrey explains.

_______

The group talked more about how they all met one another, Jensen and Jeffrey worked together on a show, Abigail worked for Jensen and was introduced to him by his ex-wife, Avangeline met Jensen through Abigail and Abigail met Jeffrey through Jensen, technically and of course, Abigail and Avangeline are sisters.

______

By the time 8pm hit, Jensen and Abigail were exhausted and it was time for Avangeline to head to the airport so she just had Jeffrey take her. 

___

"I'm sorry I didn't get to spend much time with you this week" Avangeline sighs.

"Don't worry about it, you needed to spend time with your sister, I've got everything packed anyway, I just have to get it the rest loaded, somehow... I may have to have some of it shipped to your house"

"How much more do you have?" Avangeline asks.

"Probably another two of what I've got now"

"Well, I do have a private jet so I can take two loads with me tonight"

"Honey, that would put you home at almost two in the morning"

"So? If it helps you get moved in quicker, I don't care, Tabby has done nothing but talk about you, I talked to her last night and she said "Is Daddy coming home?" and I hesitated for a second because I didn't know what to say"

"You can tell her yes. I am coming home" Jeffrey smiles softly.

-------

When Avangeline and Jeffrey got everything onto the plane, Jeffrey got down on one knee and pulled a black box out of his pocket.

"I know it's late and I know you're ready to be home but will you marry me?" Jeffrey asks.

"Is that even a question?! Yes!!!" Avangeline squeals and hugs Jeffrey's neck like she never had before. Jeffrey smiles softly and slides the gorgeous heart-shaped white diamond ring onto her finger before kissing her softly.

The ring was quite large but it fit Avangeline's personality

———-
The second Avangeline got home she was blowing up Abigail's phone.

——————

Ava's ring