Stolen Hearts

Three years later.

———

Abigail was tending to her Daughter and her two new born twins, the second birth went a lot smoother than the first, the Ackles family welcomed Mathias Ross and Mckenzie Danneel three weeks ago. It was Jensen's idea for M names and Abigail chose the names. Some may think it's a bit odd to name the kid after their ex but Danneel had done a lot for the couple through the second pregnancy and Jensen and Abigail chose to honor that.

Jensen and Jeffery were in the back yard setting up wedding decorations, Avangeline and Jeffrey were finally tying the knot and Avangeline was out sealing the deal on a new house for her, her husband to be and their five children. Tabitha Rose(10), Elizabell Petunia(5), Ethan Dean(4), Max Austin(2), and Bailey Iris(1).

———

By the end of the night everyone was exhausted, Avangeline had a moving crew moving their stuff as the wedding happened and as soon as the family entered their new home they got to work unpacking, well everyone that could.

———

They lived two houses from Jensen and Abigail so naturally the kids were together constantly.

———

Two more years later.

Abigail had a full house, she had her six(Jensen's 3 and her 3) and her sisters five, and Jared and Gen's 3, Jj was having a birthday and all she wanted was her cousins, No friends from school, just her cousins. When Abigail asked why, she informed her that she already had a birthday party at school with her friends and this was a family event only, Abigail's response was "Yes Ma'am" and she kept cooking.

———

After the birthday party, Jensen cleaned everything up and ended up having to politely make everyone leave because he, his wife and his kids were ready for bed.

Abigail was happy to have her family right with her, she was happy to have her sister close by again and she was incredibly happy to have finally met the right man.

They really had stolen each other's hearts.

~~The end~~
For real this time