01

MONDAY / 6:00 AM.

────────────

Nayeon was cooking breakfast for her kids since they'll be at school at exactly 8:30 AM. Since it was 6:00 AM already, and the kids were still sleeping, it was her chance to cook a lot. The maids were there but she prefer to cook for her kids.

“Mommy~ Good morning~” she heard from behind so she turned her head and saw a walking like a zombie, Jihyo.

“Oh, good morning dear.” Nayeon greeted with a smile, of course.

“The breakfast is almost ready, just a minute,” she added and Jihyo nodded. The kid went straight to the sofa and started to watch the TV.

After a few minutes, Nayeon was done cooking. She ordered the maids to prepare the table and she walked upstairs to wake the kids up. It's just 20 minutes wasted anyway.

She first knocked on the first door, where Mina and Tzuyu's room was located.

“Knock-Knock!” she called softly and opened the door. She was welcomed by the two angels sleeping peacefully.

 She was welcomed by the two angels sleeping peacefully

- Mina and Tzuyu's room -
( crdts : Pinterest )

Nayeon smiled and closed the door slowly. She first heads into Mina's bed which is the blue one since Mina's favourite colour is blue. And it was her representative colour because everyone calls her a penguin.

“Minari~ wakey wakey~!” Nayeon said and wiggled Mina a bit. Mina seems to hear it so she slowly opens her eyes.

“Mommy?” Mina asked while rubbing her eyes. Nayeon smiled again and answered,
“Good Morning, dear.”

“Mowning...” Mina said and yawned.

“Go downstairs now Mina, I'll wake Tzu and the others while you and Jihyo unnie will wait for us okay? now wear your slippers, honey.” Nayeon said and grabbed Mina's slippers under her bed.

Mina wears her slippers and left the room. She then moves to the other side. She sat on Tzuyu's bed and moved closer to Tzuyu.

“Chewy~ Zǎo ān ~” Nayeon said Good Morning in Taiwanese since Tzuyu was into Taiwanese culture these days and was studying at a Taiwanese preparatory school.

“Zǎo ān, Mama!” Tzuyu opened her eyes and greeted her Mama. Nayeon hugged her and greeted her back, “Morning!”

Tzuyu kissed her Mama before leaving the room. Nayeon turned off the aircon and grabbed Mina and Tzuyu's bags for school. She turned off the lights and left; moving on to the next room.

 She turned off the lights and left; moving on to the next room

- Dahyun and Chaeyoung's room -
( crdts : Pinterest )

To her surprise, the twins were already awake. She smiled and greeted them. “Morning, twins!”

“Morning, Mommy.” Chaeyoung greeted in a sleepy tone. Chaeng was swinging on their mini swing while her eyes were closed but awake soul.

“Hey! my name is Dahyun- SWAG~” Dahyun said while wearing her shades and fooling around with her toy rock guitar.

“Okay, that's enough. You two go downstairs now okay? Jihyo unnie, Mina unnie, and Tzuyu is already waiting for you guys.” Nayeon giggled and the two followed her.

She took their bags and left the room. Before going down, Nayeon headed into the kid's study room because she'll re-pack the kid's things for their Monday Classes.

Inside the kid's Study room, there's a huge blackboard on the right side where each of the kid's class schedules was written on it. There are five tables where the kids use to study if ever they have exams or quizzes, it was placed in the middle. On the left side there the books were placed, and each shelf has its name on it.

After re-packing, Nayeon walked downstairs and ate breakfast with the kids.

---

After eating, the maids helped the kids change into their school uniforms and Nayeon changed her clothes as well. She changed into her casual simple dress attire.

“Mom! we're ready,” Jihyo said and all of them were wearing their school uniforms.

Jihyo has a different uniform since she was studying in Hanlim Multi-art school as a grade eight student.

Mina was studying at SOPA as a grade five student. She's quite popular because of her beauty and she's really smart. She was even called the Beauty and Brains lady.

The twins were studying at Dwight School Seoul as grade two pupils. Even tho they are really naughty and sick in the head, their always active in classes and always have the highest scores in exams and quizzes.

While Tzuyu was studying at Seoul Overseas Chinese School. Nayeon gave birth to Tzuyu in Taiwan and was raised there until she was already three years old.

“Alright, let's go!” Nayeon said and she drives the kids into their schools.

Hello everyone ♡
okay so I didnt add much
on this chapter since I think
it's better already.

I hope u liked it ~