12

Jeongyeon was cleaning her room when she heard loud knocks so she placed the broom beside her bed as she walked towards the door and opened it.

"MA! YOUR CAR KEYS! FAST!" Sana shouted panick.

"What the hell is going on?" Jeongyeon asked them but Momo just pulled her and the three went out and drove out.

─────────────

Momo and Sana together with Jeongyeon entered the hospital fast. Jeongyeon is still trying to figure what was going on anyway.

"Mina Lim." Momo said to the counter.

The counter said Mina's room and they quickly went up. While running fast, Jeongyeon couldnt take it anymore and asked Sana what was going on.

"Mina and Mommy had a car accident." Sana answered and Jeongyeon was complete shocked.

As they reached Mina's room. Momo entered without even knocking. And saw Nayeon breaking down in a corner.

"MOM!" Sana run towards her dear mother and hugged her tight. Nayeon hugged her back and cried harder.

"M-Mina..." Momo mumbled.

"Mom? what happened?" Sana broke the hug as she asked her Mom about Mina.

"It's my... m-my fault. I shou-should've listen to her. I was brought by my emotions!" Nayeon cried.

Jeongyeon walked towards Nayeon and Sana moved away so Jeongyeon can hug her, and she did.

"Jeongyeon help me with this... please." Nayeon cried even more harder, but this time, on Jeongyeon'a shoulder.

"Shh... everything's going to be alright." Jeongyeon whispered.

The door opened and Nayeon's younger kids entered the room. The maids were crying in fear and nervous because they were ordered to go to the hospital, they dont know what to do or even what happened.

"M-Mina Unnie!" Dahyun shouted as she ran towarss Mina.

"Minaring Unnie!!!" Chaeyoung shouted as she ran on the other side of the bed.

"Mom?! what happened? HEY dont touch my mom you stranger!" Jihyo pushed Jeongyeon away from her mom and hugged her.

"Who are they?" Jeongyeon asked.

─────────────

1 hour of dead silence. Nayeon decided to speak. She ordered the maids to leave the room and all of them looked at her.

"I'm going to clear up things now. All of you are confused, I know." Nayeon's entry.

"Jihyo, she... she's your Mama." Nayeon approached Jihyo and pointed at Jeongyeon.

"Her?" Jihyo's eyes started to tear up.

Nayeon nodded, "And they were your older sisters." Nayeon pointed at Momo and Sana.

Jihyo walked to Jeongyeon and hugged her. Jeongyeon cried in happy tears as she finally hugged her 2nd youngest child.

"Daeng, Chaeng... she's your Mama." Nayeon looked at the twins who's sitting together next to Mina who was sleeping peacefully.

"Jeongyeon please adjust for them." Nayeon said and Jeongyeon walked slowly towards them. Sana and Momo ran to Jihyo and hugged her.

"Mama?" Daeng cried and hugged her.

"Daeng! dont hug her. You dont know her!" Chaeyoung shouted as she pulled her sister before she can even hug Jeongyeon.

"But she's our mama!" Dahyun told her twin.

"Yeah? so? if she's our Mama then she should've be with us when we were still kids!" Chaeyoung shouted and moved away from them as she left the room.
(The maids are outside remember?)

"I'm sorry for my twin Ma!" Dahyun said and hugged her Mama for the first time.

"It's okay... Dahyun. I understand."

"Chewy? dont you wanna hug your mama?" Nayeon asked the baby on the big couch, watching cocomelon.

"I'll do it later!! Baby Chewy watching!" Tzuyu said that made them giggle.

"Okay then mama will adjust for you!" Jeongyeon said as she walked towards Tzuyu and hugged her

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hello dudes. Sorry for the long update uwu. It's just im super busy and my school started 😔👎 so please expect slow updates, thanks!!!