11

Nayeon is driving so fast that she didn’t notice that Mina is panicking and scared. Mina was on the shotgun seat and seems like she was about to call the peoples outside to help her.

“Mommy! please slow down!” Mina said as she shaked her Mommy’s shoulder. But Nayeon didn’t hear her. All she could think for is take her kids away from Jeongyeon.

“Mommy! please stop the car! MOM! THERE’S A HUGE TRUCK!” Mina shouted and... BOOM.

Nayeon was driving so fast that she didn’t notice the truck running straight at them and Nayeon panicked. She turned the wheel at the side and they both got into a car accident.

After minutes... Nayeon got into her realization and realized all. The balloon thing inside the car’s upper part opened and it saved Nayeon. But about Mina... the girl was unconcious.

Nayeon looked into Mina and called her. She tried to wake Mina up but no... the kid didn’t respond.

“NO! MINA DEAR! WAKE UP PLEASE! Mina!!! Mina...ah!” Nayeon cried as she held Mina into her arms.

Nayeon’s phone was no where to be found and she had no time to find it. She caught everyone’s attention and the traffic inforcers noticed her.

“SIR! HELP US PLEASE!” Nayeon kneeled down as she touched the inforcer’s hands.

“Sir, I called an ambulance.” a young inforcer tapped the head of traffic inforcers and walked away after.

─────────────

Mina was rushed into the hospital and was currently being checked by the doctors. While Nayeon was being treated at the room 0209.

As soon as Nayeon was fully treated. The nurses left the room and she immediately called her eldest daughter, Jihyo.

Hello Mommy? Jihyo answered. The kid must be hearing her Mother cried so she asked, Mom? what happened?

“Ji-Jihyo dear... p-please tell our Head Maid to get the twins a-at their school and c-come over at the Tteudoong Hospital.” Nayeon said in between sobs.

Mom? wait what happened? why are you there at the hospital? Hyo-unnie? Tzuyu want Nari-unnie! Jihyo asked and was sooned Tzuyu’s voice was heard.

“Jih... d-do what I-I said.” Nayeon said before ending the call and cried harder. She faced her palm and cried.

“This was all my fault. If I listened to Mina... we should bein our house today...” she thought to herself and cried even more.

She went out to check Mina but she was still on the room. Nayeon left all of her stuff in the room 0209 except her phone and walked infront of Mina’s door. She sat down on the side chair and waited, impatiently.

She kept praying and praying that Mina was okay and everything should be fine. She thought of calling Momo and Sana to be here since she needed someone’s comfort.

“Sana and Momo, be here at the Tteudoong Hospital. Please... Mina and I needed you both.” She cried as she called the two.

Wait- what happened? Sana asked in Panic. They didn’t asked many questions and directly went to their car and drove off to the Tteudoong Hospital with the help of Google Map.

Mina’s doctor came out of her room and it made Nayeon stand up and came closer to the doctor.

“Doc... how was Mina? Is she okay? she’s okay right? please...” Nayeon cried once again.

“Your daughter had a coma. Her head was damaged hard and we can’t do anything.” The doctor explained and opened the door to see her daughter sleeping with a lot of strings etc. on her body.

She entered the room. Tears flowing like a river on her cheeks. She can cry an ocean in this situation. She walked slowly to the bed as she saw her sleeping peacefully.