08

WEDNESDAY / 5:00 PM

─────────────

Jeongyeon and the teens arrived at Irene's house already, and Yeri just arrived too. Just then, the little kid noticed three girls in front of her house so she immediately go out of her service van and closed the sliding door.

"Uhh, excuse me? this is my house." Yeri said and raised her right eyebrow. She folds her arms around her chest and stared at them.

"Yeri? it's me, your aunt Jeongyeon!" Jeongyeon said happily but Yeri seems suspicious of them. She cant remember her aunt Jeongyeon's face since they only met by video call.

"Aunt Jeongyeon is in Japan, duh." Yeri said and rolled her eyes.

Irene heard something outside so she ran out first and saw Jeongyeon with little Yeri.

"Yeon? YOU GUYS WERE HERE ALREADY HERE!" Irene shouted that made her wife Seulgi and her older kids ran out too.

"OMG AUNT JEONGYEON?" Yeri asked in a surprising tone.

"Yes?" Jeongyeon smiled.

--

Momo and her family went inside with their luggage and things. After coming inside, she sat down on her aunt Irene's sofa and rested.

She opened her phone and she received a follow notification from Instagram so she opened it and was shocked as she saw her Mom's name on it.

"Sana? Sana!" she called for her sister who was doing her routine, to talk and chit-chat to someone she was very close to. Sana met their family friend for the first time in person.

"OMG, Joy I am so good at Jap- YES? WHAT?" Sana responded and sooner Momo pulled her to the garden area.

"Unnie!" Sana rolled her eyes and sat on the bench because she's exhausted.

"Sana, you wont believe what luck I've got just now!" Momo said in a low tone.

"And what is that luck?" Sana asked.

"Mom. Just. Followed. Me. On. Ins. Ta. Gram!" Momo said one by one but of course in a happy tone.

"OMG WHAT?!" Sana shouted. Momo slaps her mouth softly and playfully that makes the younger covers her mouth.

Momo showed the notification she got and Sana immediately checks her Mom's Instagram. Sana follows her of course :>

"Let's tell Mama?" Sana asked. Momo shooked her head and turned off her phone.

"She can't move on, and she dont want us to have any connections to Mom already." she said and Sana just nodded.

They both went inside with a smile on their faces and it made their Mama suspicious of them. So the adult asked them.

"Why are you guys smiling so happily?" the adult asked, Momo and Sana looked to each other, it's like they have a secret conversation.

"We just planned something!" Sana squealed and Momo nodded.

"How about we go somewhere tomorrow? let's have fun!" Sana exclaimed happily. Irene and Jeongyeon looked at each other and nodded.

"Sure! Yeri can have a half-day tomorrow." Irene said and smiled.

"Gonna rest now~ Byee!" Sana said and Momo followed her into their shared room.

--

"Unnie, how about let's text Mom?" Sana whispered in a low tone.

"I'm quite nervous about it..." Momo said and stared at her Mama's profile on Instagram. Sana looked at the ground, thinking of something.

' I wanna meet her. ' Sana thought and rested her head at her sister's shoulder.

─────────────