13

Nayeon went out for a second to check Chaeyoung. She saw the maids sitting on the waiting area in front of the counter part of the hospital. They're in the 4th floor.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" she asked. The maids answered, "She went back on the car with our driver Mr Jung."

"Oh yeah, I see... okay. Thank you!" Nayeon replied as she thanked their maids and ordered them to enter Mina's room.

Nayeon went to the parking lot and she walked straight to their car van. She saw Mr Jung resting inside, the van's door was open tho.

"Ma'am." Mr Jung bowed and pointed at sleeping Chaeyoung.

Nayeon smiled at Mr Jung as a sign of "please leave" yeah like that.

"Chaeng~?" she called at the sleeping Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoungie? wake up dear, were gonna eat dinner at Mina unnie's room."

Chaeng opened her eyes slowly. She saw her Mommy smiling at her.

"Huh...?" she asked in a sleepy tone.

"Let's eat at Mina unnie's room okay?" Nayeon asked, encouraging her to go upstairs.

"Nah, I'll eat with Mr Jung. He'll be lonely here and besides, the two girls and that woman is there. Go eat with them." Chaeng said as she closed her eyes again.

"I'm okay eating noodles and water with Mr Jung." she added. As she tried to sleep again.

"But Chaeng... Jeongyeon is also your parent." Nayeon said. Chaeng ignored her.

"I'm the one who's at fault here, Chaeyoung. I overthink too much and I'm always jelouse of the other girls who's talking with Jeongyeon. That's why we broke into a huge fight and those times... I felt like leaving her." Nayeon explained.

"B-But no. She's not my mama. You guys broke into a fight before we came into this world!" Chaeyoung said.

"No dear, you guys are already made when we broke up."

"What...." Chaeyoung's tears went down.

"So come on? Give Mama a chance? Do you think Mina unnie will like you in this attitude of yours?" Nayeon asked. Chaeng went silent.

Chaeyoung love her Mina unnie so much. Mina was really close to Chaeyoung, aside from Dahyun, Mina is Chaeyoung's 2nd favorite sister.

"No..." Chaeyoung answered.

"Do this for Mina unnie?" Nayeon asked, for the last time.

"I'll try." Chaeng smiled.

The two of them went back to Mina's room and ate their dinner with Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo and the others.

─────────────

Hiii. I'm sorry for the 1 Month no update :< I got super duper busy with my school. Y'all my teachers were giving us a lot of assignments and test- LIKE I'M ONLY ONE. I cant do that in just 3DAYS LIKE EXCUSE ME TEACHERS MAAM SIR?!

Ok. im srry for the grammar and spelling errors-

STREAM HELLO BY TREASURE PLS

STREAM SHUT DOWN BY BLACKPINK!!!!!!

STREAM DICE BY NMIXX

STAN YGE

STAN JYPE

STAN KPOP