09

THURSDAY / 12:30 PM

─────────────

Nayeon and Tzuyu arrived at their house and Nayeon just let Tzuyu play with her toys in the living room. Her maids were there to support and guide her youngest daughter anyway.

Nayeon was still thinking if she'll dm Momo since her eldest daughter follows her back already. But she didn't know if she'll dm her or not.

"Just try, Nayeon," she whispered to herself and sighed. "Okay. Just try."

She then started texting Momo but, she don't know if she'll send it. "Just try, yeah?"

"OMG- she saw it," Nayeon said to herself as she bit her fingers and dropped her phone into her lampshade

"OMG- she saw it," Nayeon said to herself as she bit her fingers and dropped her phone into her lampshade. She was in her room anyway.

"W-What if she'll say bad things to me for leaving them?" she asked herself. She noticed that Momo replied to her text.

"Okay, Nayeon. You chose this decision. Accept the consequences. Yeah, it's okay to be hurt." she said as she looked into her phone without touching it. And she was shocked...

Nayeon smiled at the sudden heart-warming reply of her firstborn

Nayeon smiled at the sudden heart-warming reply of her firstborn. Tears of joy flowed down her cheeks.

"I missed you too..." she whispered as she wiped her tears down.

Nayeon immediately video-called them and she fixed her hair

Nayeon immediately video-called them and she fixed her hair. She can't face her daughters like a witch so, of course, she needed to fix herself.

Seconds later, Momo answered the call. She took her phone stand from the drawer of the lampshade and placed her phone on it.

"H-Hello? Mom?" Momo called and Nayeon smiled happily. This is her first time talking to her eldest daughters, again.

"M-Momo..." she speaks.

"Sana locked the door quick!" Momo said and she heard some running footsteps towards the door and she heard another sound of a door being locked.

"Hi, Mom~! this is me Sana!" she heard from Sana so she waved at her. She laughed and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry, Mom! Or else I'm gonna cry too." Sana said that made her chuckle.

"I'm not crying, I'm just happy because I get the chance to talk with you guys again," she said as she took her towel from the same drawer where she took her phone stand.

"Mom, when can we see you?" Momo asked and Nayeon thought a while.

"Maybe in some other time?" Nayeon answered and smiled.

Nayeon and her eldest daughters continued chit-chatting not until a knock on Nayeon's door can be heard.

"Mama~!" Tzuyu called as she run to Nayeon. Nayeon opened her arms wide since Tzuyu was running to her embrace.

"Hello Chewy, and oh!" Nayeon said as she faced Momo and Sana thru the phone.

"Mama... who are they?" Tzuyu asked as she looked into Momo and Sana.

"Hi, little kid!" Sana greeted and waved. Momo did the same.

"Chewy, meet Momo and Sana unnie," Nayeon said and Tzuyu just stared at them, confused.

"But... I only have five unnies, Mama!" Tzuyu said as she looked at Nayeon. Still connecting.

"I'll explain to you later okay? just play outside first." Nayeon commanded and Tzuyu left her room.

"Mom... who is she?" Momo asked. Thinking that Nayeon has a new family already.

"My youngest daughter, dear. Your little sister." Nayeon said that made Momo even sad at the thought that it might be true, Nayeon has a new family but she doesn't have one.

"Mom... do you have a new wife? or husband?" Momo asked, sadness visible in her voice.

"No dear. I have no plan to marry someone again." Nayeon answered honestly.

"Mom, whenever you're free, meet us okay?" Sana said and Nayeon nodded.

They continued their family talk on the phone and it was touching. Imagine, after years... they have talked and met each other again But, for now, on the phone.

─────────────