04

TUESDAY / 7:00 AM

─────────────

Jeongyeon was taking care of Sana because the teen doesn't want to go to school. Even tho, she was already in grade eleven, she was still getting bullied and it was bringing her trauma.

Momo texted Sakura about not going to school to also take care of her sister.

Jeongyeon decided to go home back in Korea since Sana was bullied ever since she transferred into that first-year college school.

"Sha? let's eat breakfast." Jeongyeon knocked on Sana's door and the teen opened it.

"Kkay..." she responded in a pale tone.

"Let's go dear, Momo was on the dining table already." Jeongyeon smiled painfully and Sana nodded.

At the dining table, Sana sat on the right side of Jeongyeon who was eating in the middle chair. Facing Momo, Sana was eating with no energy.

"Okay, loves." Jeongyeon started and the kids looked at her.

"I decided to go home to our hometown, Korea. So... I was asking you if you would come?" Jeongyeon stated and Sana just stared at her.

"Mama... I'll... come." Sana said hesitatingly but remembered the bad memories of her here.

"We'll go home to Mom's place?" Momo asked all of the sudden.

"Momo? we've already talked about this." the adult said and Momo just sighed.

"Unnie! don't-" Sana was able to say something when Momo cut her off.

"Yeah, I know. I just miss Mom." Momo said and smiled at them with pain on her face.

"We'll stay at your aunt Irene's house in the meantime," Jeongyeon said and Sana nodded.

"At least we visit Mom?" Momo asked and looked at Jeongyeon.

"Momo... I don't think we can do that." the adult said and Momo just sighed in relief.

"Let's book a flight later," Momo said and smiled. But pain can be still visible.
"I'll also chat with Sakura."

--

After eating, Momo went upstairs and locked the door. She took out her phone under her pillow and opened the messages. Sakura wasn't online since she has class so she'll just leave a message here.

She was wondering what her Mommy's number was so she can chat to her 'I miss you' and tell her she wanted to have a complete family again

Momo was only ten years old when her parents divorced and she was really close to her but then Jeongyeon pulled her away and raised her and Sana in Japan. Although, she was in deep pain as the oldest she tend to be strong.

"How were Mina and Jihyo?" she asked herself as she stared at her Mommy's picture on her phone.

"I miss you, Mom," she said as tears came down her cheeks.

"Let's go to the Everest Mountain Park again. I do love to hike with you." she laughed bitterly as she turned off her phone.

"Jihyo... Mina... Momo unnie is gonna see you soon. Just wait for me." she said while staring at the ceiling.

--

Sana was laying on the Sala while spacing out. Tho Jeongyeon was cleaning the kitchen area since they don't want a maid.

"AHA!" Sana suddenly shouts so Jeongyeon stops washing the dishes and headed to the living room to check on her.

"I'll go dance. Let's search Zumba here," she said and Jeongyeon touched her heart in relief.

Sana opened their TV and click the Youtube Button. She searched for some Zumba dances and started to dance like crazy.

"WAHH ZUMBA IS FUN!" she shouted which made Jeongyeon smile while washing.

Momo left her room and saw her sister dancing from the stairs so she just watched her and smiled while watching.

' Despite being bullied, you still laugh and smile. ' Momo thought for a second and decided to join her sister.

"Kids, dance later, okay? go get ready because we're gonna go to the airport already." Jeongyeon said and Sana turned the TV off.

Momo pulled Sana to her room and opened her closet. Of course, she'll help her sister choose an outfit for her because the airport was crowded and they have to be pretty.

"Let's have matching clothes?" Sana asked and Momo thought that it was a good idea.

"Yeah! OMG, I just brought some matching clothes last Friday!" Momo squealed so the both of them change into a beautiful matching dress.

--

"Ma, let's go shopping later! we should have new stuff because we're going home to Korea already." Sana said and pleaded with her Mama.

"That's a lot of expenses," Jeongyeon replied and shook her head.

"Eh~ why?!" Sana pouted and sat on the floor, whining.

Jeongyeon will admit that they were rich but she can't just waste a lot.

"Okay, fine. But as we landed in Korea, don't waste too much."

"YAYY!"

─────────────