03

MONDAY / 5:30 PM

────────────

Nayeon arrived with the kids at their house tired but happy. The kids out of school time were five o'clock and it’s just traffic so that’s why they were late within thirty minutes.

“Chewy tired!” Tzuyu shouted and jumped on the sofa to rest for a second.

“Daeng!” Chaeyoung called her twin sister who was running upstairs. Dahyun stopped for a bit.

“Mwoya!” Dahyun replied 'what' in Korean. It’s her habit, always replying in Korean sometimes since they were from Korea.

“Let’s watch episode five of Paw Patrols together! wait for me.” Chaeyoung said and run upstairs just like Dahyun did.

“Kids, go change now. I’ll make dinner, okay?” Nayeon said and the kids agreed. Jihyo guides her baby sister, Tzuyu to the stairs so she won’t slip or fall. Mina did the same, but she was on the back of them, in case of Tzuyu slipped down... Mina was there to catch her.

Nayeon went straight to the kitchen and saw the head maid washing the dishes.

“Hello, Miss Bae.” Nayeon greeted tiredly and smiled. The maid looked at her and smiled back.

“Hello, Maam.”

“I’ll start cooking at six PM so the kids can have dinner at seven-thirty PM. I’m so tired from work and also from driving.” Nayeon said as she sat down on the chair of the dining table.

“Okay, Maam.” the maid responded and continued what she was doing.

Nayeon brought some TVs for the kids and put them in their shared room. Jihyo doesn’t have a roommate since she’s already fourteen. Nayeon taught them how to open the TV but watching TV has limits.

Nayeon made a schedule for them in the house. Since Nayeon is short tempered sometimes, her kids should listen and learn good manners.

6:00 - 6:30 AM : wake up.
6:30 - 7:00 AM : breakfast.
7:30 - 8:00 AM : gets ready for school.
8:30 : drives / off to school.
5:00 - 5:30 PM : go home.
5:30 - 6:30 PM : free time.
6:30 - 6:55 PM : ready for dinner.
7:00 - 7:30 PM : dinner.
7:30 - 7:40 PM : rest.
7:50 - 8:00 PM : wear pyjamas for bed.
8:00 - 9:00 PM : free or phone / iPad time.
9:30 : bedtime.

That was the kids' schedule Nayeon made. Now, she was making dinner for them. While Nayeon was cooking their main dish, she heard someone from her back so she turned her head.

“Ni hao, Mama!” little Tzuyu said and smiled. Nayeon smiled back and waved.

“Why are you here, Chewy~?” Nayeon asked softly to Tzuyu and continued cooking.

"Tzuyu helps Mama." the kid said and claps her head. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Tzuyu will help Mama? why not play with Jihyo unnie or Mina unnie?" Nayeon asked.

"Mina unnie read book. Jihyo unnie fix room." Tzuyu said. What she means is, that Mina was reading a book and Jihyo was fixing her solo room.

"Oh, okay. Tzuyu help Mama." Nayeon smiled.
"Okay so, Tzuyu?"

"Yesh Mama?" Tzuyu answered cutely which made Nayeon giggle.

"Can you get the salt for me?" Nayeon asked and Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu opened one of the cabinets on the counter and took out mini stairs for her to reach the countertop.

Tzuyu stood up on it and get the box of salt and give it to her Mama. "Here Mama!"

"Wow~! very good! Thank you, Chewy~" Nayeon said as she opened the saltbox and put a little bit on the fried rice.

Nayeon was cooking Kimchi Bokumbap. It was a common dish in Korea and it's yummy. Mothers in Korea love to make a homemade Kimchi Bokumbap.

Nayeon was done cooking the rice and for the next, she's cooking the egg in a sunny-side-up style since it's the kids' favourite, mostly the twins.

"Can you give the egg to me?" Nayeon asked Tzuyu. The little girl nodded and gave Nayeon one egg from the egg box.

"Good Job!"

--

After Nayeon cooked, she placed the dishes on the table and let Tzuyu sit on the left side of the middle chair so she can guide her while eating.

"Tzuyu? I'll call your unnies first, okay?" she said and the little kid just nodded and thumbs up.

Nayeon smiled before leaving the little kid alone in the dining area and walking upstairs. Since Jihyo's room was the first visible room, her room was the first one Nayeon knocked into.

"Ji? dinner time already!" Nayeon called and knocked on the door. No response so she decided to enter the room and was welcomed by a sleeping Jihyo.

"Oh, I see," Nayeon said and smiled slightly. She walked over to Jihyo and patted her head softly.

"Ji~? it's time for dinner, honey." Nayeon said that made Jihyo woke up.

"Huh? ah! okay." Jihyo said and smiled.

Nayeon can't just shout from downstairs for dinner because all rooms were soundproof. And the kids won't hear her if she shouts from downstairs anyway.

Jihyo walked downstairs and Nayeon headed into Mina and Tzuyu's room to call Mina. She first knocks on the door and waits for Mina to open it.

As the door opens, she saw Mina smiling at her. Nayeon smiled back, "Mitang~ It's dinner time!"

Mina just nodded and smiled. She closed the door and left. Nayeon smiled by watching her walk downstairs like a sleeping beauty.

Nayeon knocked on the twins' door and no one opened so she was expecting them to be asleep but she just expected.

The twins were wearing swag shades and playing rock music while they danced together and the lights were changing into different colours from the Christmas lights around their room.

"Hey yow, Daeng!" Chaeyoung called her sister in a swaggy tone and Dahyun replied,
"Wassup Chaeng!"

"Okay, kids!" Nayeon called. The two stopped from fooling around as Dahyun turned off the music. It's not that loud.

"Oh, hey Mommy! It's me, Lim Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung said and do a pose.

"And it's me, Lim Dahyun."

"Haha~ Okay, now stop what you are doing and let's eat dinner, okay?" Nayeon said and the twins nodded. They remove their shades and run outside their room.

' My twins. ' Nayeon giggled and smiled. Nayeon closed the door and walked downstairs to join the kids for their food.

After eating, Nayeon ordered the maids to clean the table and let the kids rest for ten minutes. Soon as they were fully rested, Nayeon helped Tzuyu and Jihyo helped the twins to change into their pyjamas.

─────────────