05

TUESDAY / 12:00 PM

─────────────

Nayeon was bringing five lunchboxes because she'll bring some lunch for the kids. She entered her car and put the lunchboxes in the backseat.

First is she's gonna bring Jihyo's lunch and next was Mina's and the twins and Tzuyu.

"Let's drive to Hanlim~" she singsonged as she started the car and drove away from her house. It's sunny since it's Summer and the kids need to be hydrated so she brought some of their favourite drinks.

After minutes of driving, she arrived at Jihyo's school and exited the car with Jihyo's lunchbox. She also took out her personal ID card that she will show to the guard.

"Hello, I'm a parent and I'll bring lunch to my daughter," Nayeon said to the guard as she showed her ID to him.

"Oh, yes sure, Ma'am." the guard bowed at her and Nayeon went inside.

She went to the cafeteria where the students were gathered. She saw some parents giving their lunch to their children.

As Nayeon spotted Jihyo, she waved and walked toward the kid. Tho Jihyo was with her friends at school.

"Mom!" the kid called and stood up from her seat. Nayeon smiled at her and handed her the lunchbox. Jihyo grabbed it and smiled.

"Hi... are you Jihyo's mom?" a kid with short hair asked so Nayeon nodded.

"Uh, yes," Nayeon answered and smiled.

"Oh, I am Kyungwan. Jihyo said you were a good mom and so really pretty in person." the kid named, Kyungwan said.

"Aww~ thank you!" Nayeon bowed at the kid and smiled. Jihyo was smiling too.

"Um, ma'am? can we ask your age?" the kid behind said and bit her lower lip.

"Oh, I am already thirty-four," Nayeon answered and Jihyo's friends seems shocked about that.

"T-Thirty-four? OMG, I thought you were still twenty-six! Sorry, Maam." the kid named, Jisoo said. Nayeon smiled widely.

"Oh, haha~! it's okay. Jihyo? I'll go now, dear." Nayeon said and waved at the kids.

Nayeon thought of something, "I am looking young in that skincare Jennie gave me HEHE."

Nayeon headed to her car with a smile on her face. She seems happy that someone appreciates her young beauty and it made her day so happy. That's why she drove off to Mina's school.

As she arrived at her middle child, she took off Mina's lunchbox and entered the school with her ID card ofcourse.

"Hi, I'm Lim Mina's mom," she said and showed her ID to the guard. And the guard bowed at her.

She entered the school and headed to the dining area where the kids were eating. She saw Mina talking to someone so she refused to call her but walked toward her instead.

"Hi dear," Nayeon said with a smile.

Mina's friend is with her mother and they were talking.

"Oh and Mirae! this is my mommy, Nayeon," she said and pointed at her Mommy.

"Oh, Hi Ms Lim!" the kid and her mom bowed at her.
"Nice meeting you!" the mother said.

"You too!" Nayeon responded.

"Mina... here is your lunch." Nayeon handed the lunchbox to Mina.

"Thank you, Mommy!" Mina said and bid goodbye to her Mom.

Nayeon walked away and she stopped when she heard her name. She turned her head back and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wow, Mina! it's my first time seeing your mom and seems like she is young!" Mirae, Mina's friend's mom said.

Nayeon smiled once again and thought,
"Ehe~ I know I'm pretty."

--

Arriving at the twin's school, Nayeon brings two lunchboxes because their twins and their two. Nayeon again showed her card to the guard,
"Lim Chaeyoung and Lim Dahyun's mom."

Again, the guard bowed at her and she entered the school of the two kids.

"Twins!" she called as she spotted the two on the side, seems like they were waiting for her.

"Mommy!" the twins said as they waved at their Mom. Nayeon smiled as she moved her heels towards them.

"I brought your favourite food, twins." the adult said and smiled at her twins.

' They look like Jeongyeon. ' she thought as the twins smiled at each other.

"I'll go now, twins," she said and bid goodbye to the twins.

"Bye Mommy!"

Nayeon left the school and headed to Tzuyu's school, which is the kindergarten, twelve-thirty is Tzuyu's out from school since she's only in kindergarten.

As she arrived, Tzuyu spotted her and said hello to her and hugged her Mama.

"Chewy Miss Mama!" said the little girl and kissed her Mama on the cheeks.

"Aww, Mama miss Chewy too!" she replied.

"Oh! Oh! Hua!!!" Tzuyu shouted and runs to a little girl of her age.

"Chewy!" the little girl named, Shuhua called her back and they hugged each other.

"Hua, this my Mama!" Tzuyu pointed at Nayeon and Shuhua smiled at her and bowed.

"And Chewy, this my Mama!" Shuhua points at a woman named Miyeon.

"Hi, Ms Cho!" Tzuyu greeted.

"Okay, nice meeting you Shuhua! but we have to go now..." Nayeon said as they bid goodbye to Shuhua and Miyeon.

"Dear, let's eat lunch at the park, okay?" Nayeon said as they started driving.

"Otay~!" Tzuyu nodded which made Nayeon giggle at the younger's cuteness.

' If only you witnessed how I took care of Mina and Jihyo when you're not around, Jeongyeon. '

─────────────