07

WEDNESDAY / 9:00 AM.

─────────────

Nayeon was in the living room, resting since she just brought her kids to their schools. She makes sure that the kids already have their lunch because she doesn't want to drive again.

And later twelve-thirty, she'll need to pick up Tzuyu from school because it's her home time.

Nayeon decided to post something on Instagram so then she can not be bored.

"Ooh, a lot of likes already," she said and smiled. She scrolled down into Instagram to see what's her following posts.

If you are wondering what's Nayeon's work, well me too :) Yieekkk~ Joke.

Nayeon was the president of her father's company. After her father passed away, she continued her work as a businesswoman since she was an only child.

Her mom is in their province, Jeju Island and can't visit Seoul for now. That's why Nayeon was rich, I mean she's earning a lot of money everday tho.

Nayeon was handling One company, Two resorts and One airline. See? she's rich and I'm broke.

Nayeon closed her eyes and thought of something since she's been missing two little kids who love to run around her house before. Momo and Sana.

"Momo's birthday is next week already..." she whispered and stared at the floor.
"But she didn't celebrate her birthdays here."

"I wonder what's Momo's number?" she said and opened her phone.

"I'll try to find Momo's Instagram account," Nayeon said and searched for any possible usernames that Momo can use.

"Momo dot underscore? Nope."

"Mo dot Mo? No."

"Moring dot Lim? No."

"Mo dot mo underscore yoo? NO."

"Momo...?" she asked herself and found an account.

She got happy and was thinking if she would follow her or not

She got happy and was thinking if she would follow her or not. She thinks that she already misses her oldest daughter so why doesn't she try? but at the same time... she's scared that her daughter would just say something bad towards her because of the divorce.

But afterwards, she ended up following her. She means, nothing gonna happen if she tries right? So then she followed her and was able to start a conversation but then she realized that she needs time to think.

--

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were sitting next together in their classroom when their teacher left because of a meeting.

"Daeng? can I borrow your colour pens for a while? I'll draw something." Chaeyoung tapped her twin's shoulder.

"Okay!" Dahyun said as she grabbed her case of coloured pens.
"Here, Chaeng."

"Thanks, Daeng," Chaeyoung said and smiled. Dahyun continued to read a book about the princess who was locked up in the tower, In short, it's Rapunzel.

Suddenly, their classmate in front of their chair faced them and said, "Hello, Iconic Twins."

Dahyun stopped reading for a while and raised her head to look at the kid who said hello to her and her twin.

"Uh, hello," Dahyun said and smiled a little bit. Chaeyoung waved but didn't look at the kid.

"I saw your mom yesterday, she was so pretty. " the kid said that making Chaeyoung and Dahyun look at each other.

"Oh... haha, thanks," Dahyun said and closed the book she was reading.

"How old is your mom?" the kid asked and Chaeyoung raised her head.
"She's already in age, she's around thirty."

"Oh, please tell her that she looks young!" the kid said and smiled before turning around and doing her business.

The twins smiled at each other and chuckled. The older one helps the younger draw and colour what she was drawing and they chit-chat on their own.

--

Mina was walking down the hallway because it is their lunch already. While she was walking, she was called by her best friend, Yeri.

"Mina! wait for me!" Yeri shouted so Mina stops and waited for her best friend to reach her.

"Mina I have good news!" Yeri said and they both walk to the cafeteria

"Okay, so my mom said our family friend in Japan will be staying with us and they will arrive later! I'm so excited!" Yeri squealed and Mina just smiled.

"Maybe some other time, you'll be able to meet them! I'm sure you will like them very much!" Yeri said again and Mina smiled.

"Let's eat already! I'm sure you're hungry even tho you were not talking," Yeri said and they laughed.

"Their names are Momo and Sana and aunt Jeongyeon," Yeri said as she took out her lunch from her lunchbox.

"I mean- They're at the same age as my sisters and I'm close with them too!" Yeri added.

'Momo and Sana? familiar.' Mina thought for a while before listening to Yeri again.

"Let's talk about dreams! me when I grow up I wanna be police to kick those criminal's asses and I wanna hold a gun." Yeri said and sips her juice.
"You? what's your dream?"

"Ballerina," Mina answered shortly and takes a bite of her burger made by her Mommy.

"Oh! that's nice!!!" Yeri squealed again and Mina smiled.

"You know Sunghoon? he's training to be an Ice Skater! it's cool right?" Yeri asked.

Mina hummed in response. By then, Yeri keeps on talking and Mina was just staying beside her and humming in every little topic by the other.

─────────────