Hello.

It's funny. I started this account right before publishing this story for the first time, anonymously, as a way to prove that my writing was good without needing my irl friends to boost my engagement and following.

I've kept up with this promise for 4 years now. My anonymity, my identity, has remained my own. But in this long hiatus of mine, incidental or not, I've realized that part of my block and aversion to and from my writing comes from being unable to be completely honest with you all about everything that's coming up in my life.

So here I've decided, almost exactly 4 years later, that I'm finally going to tell you who I am.

Hello. My name is Baylie Elizabeth, my last name unimportant for privacy reasons. I am just 2 months and some odd days short of turning 19 and am officially an Elementary Education Major.

I'm a full time college student and a full time employee working at a local middle school as a substitute teacher.

I fully love teaching, and of course I love writing. But I cannot take something I love as a hobby and turn it into a full career, as I'm afraid of it ruining my passion.

So again. Hi! I'm Baylie! I'm 19 years old, and I love and appreciate every single one of you.

So for the last time,
~Anon_Author48

And for the first time,
~Baylie