Chapter 9 : Found

Emily's POV

It's been about two weeks and we have found absolutely nothing on Jerone. We're all majorly worried and taking it hard, but Reid is taking it the worst by far.

Reid has already been having trouble sleeping with his nightmares and all, but lately, he hasn't been sleeping like at all. He's constantly trying to find something, but all we have is the undercover case Jerone was working when she was taken.

"Garcia, I need you to search any white males, mid-thirties, with medical practice, whose spouse recently died." Reid speaking to Garcia pulled me out of my head. We brought her along because Jerone is a part of this team.

Actually, his idea was so, so, so genius. In theory, he could be taking girls with the same traits as his dead wife.

"Alright, so we have five males and I'll put up the pictures of all the deceased." Garcia spoke quickly, pulling up pictures on the board.

Garcia's POV

Everyone was examining the pictures. No one said anything, and suddenly it clicked for me. "Guys. Look at corpse number 4. She has dark brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, and she's five foot ten. She and Nicki are like spitting images of each other. The only thing missing is the hair length." I spit out, marching to the board.

"Wow Garcia. Giving us a run for our money." Morgan joked. Reid, however, did not find that funny.

"Morgan this is no time for joking around. Her name is Caralyn Summers. Married to Rodger Summers. The address is 1867 Doyle Street. Let's go." He said, running outside to get to an SUV.

"He's right. Let's get a move on!" Hotch said, and we all spring into action.

Carolyn's (Nicki) POV

It has been two weeks since I was reunited with my husband and they have been the happiest two weeks of my life.

He takes me out, and he gets me gifts. He tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me every day. He works and I stay home to do normal house wife things.

Right now Rodger is at work, and I'm doing dishes. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I knew it wasn't Rodger since he has a key, but then I got scared.

"FBI! Rodger Summers open up!" Someone shouted. I began to freak out, and ran to our spare bedroom and locked the door. I went to the closet and hid in there.

I listened as they kicked the door in, and held my breath as they began to search our one story house.

Suddenly, the doorknob of the room jiggled. "Got a locked door over here!" A man shouted, then heard the door drop seconds later.

I did my best to hold my breath but to no avail. Whoever it was, opened the closet door to reveal a young man with shaggy dirty blondish hair.

"Guys, I Found her!" He shouted, pulling me out of the closet.

Reid's POV

"Guys I Found her!" After I let the team know, I pulled Nicki out of the closet.

She started screaming, which honestly scared me. "Let me go!!!!" She soon began to cry.

"Let me go! I need to call Rodger! He will have you arrested! He loves me and I love him!" She continued to sob.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me, what is your name?" I asked, trying to ease her out of this state and house.

"Why do you care!? It's Caralyn Summers. I am happily married to my loving husband, Rodger Summers! Let me go, I want my husband!" She shouted at me, and soon we were outside with the rest of the team.