If You Could See Me Now

AN: Elo buddies 😁 Part 2 po ng All I Want. Actually, i thought this'll be strictly fluff one shots. But you see, with this weather? You want angst 😅. Also, please play If You Could See Me Now by The Script. This is going to be Bea's PoV. Mostly at least.

Also, just wanna say my mood in writing rn depends on what moosic i listen to. Kaya wala ako maisip sa mga drafts ko sa WCB, My Gift and Haunted stories ko 😗. I do have the flow of the stories by heart na. But the nilalaman of chapters is hard when you're having a writer's block on your main stories 😬.

Anyhoot. Alexa, play If You Could See Me Now by The Script

*****

Finals. They've lost on Game 1, clinched a nerve wracking five setter on Game 2.

And now, here she is. Her last dance in UAAP. Last chance. And she'll graduate.

Her brother and mom are watching on the sidelines. She can see them.

This is her show. Her field. Her passion.

She wants her brother to watch her and hopefully, get inspired by her heart she's pouring in her game.

The way her Ma would always do.

Giving her one hundred one percent.

So she's about to give it her all.

They finally got the first 2 sets.

Lamang sila after 2nd TTO.

"Medidate." Their Coach insisted. "Picture anything with your eyes closed and mind free."

Before doing so, she looked at the side where she knows her mom and brother is standing. Her mom gave her a thumbs up while Alvin beamed at her.

She looked ahead.

Looked around. Her eyes looking for something...

No, someone.

Gotta keep myself calm but the truth is you're gone
And I'll never get to show you these songs
[Ma], you should see the tours that I'm on

Bea sighed.

Her breathing became shaky.

"Bea! Breathe!"

She looked at their assistant coach. She didn't realized she had tears in her face.

She wiped them roughly. Then forcefully closed her eyes.

And there are days when I'm losing my faith
Because the man wasn't good, [she] was great
[She'd] say music was the home for your pain
And explain, I was young, [she] would say
"Take that rage, put it on a page
Take the page to the stage
Blow the roof off the place"

She can hear her Mama scolding her for getting out of focused.

"Calm down, supahstar! Focus!"

She can hear it in her head crystal clear.

"Bea! You're tearing up again. I can't have you in there if you don't keep yourself in the game." Coach said firmly. Not in gentle way because this is their last stretch.