Tenerife Sea

AN: Wag sana magtampo AD peeps kasi naeenjoy ko lang talaga po ang pag-eexplore 😅. Truth is, i never really write for any other pairings kahit sa totoo lang eh marami akong shiniship. Baka multifandom to 😂. But sharing you tenerife sea. I know famous ang thinking out loud and perfect ni ed sheeran but my personal love songs from him are these, tenerife sea, where we land, wake me up, hearts dont break around here & best part of me 😊.

Also, this is continuation of Get this right oneshot. Setting? Kasal na ng AD or rather, after na ng kasal... Reception was is? Sorry. Di ako familiar sa mga ganyan 😂😂😂

Anyway. Alexa, play Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran

*****

The host gracefully invited the newlywed in front of the crowd.

Small crowd lang naman. It's not too big. Just their families and closed friends. No media of course.

Alyssa and Dennise followed through.

They are now standing in front of their families and friends. Wala pa nga eh nagpapalakpakan na ang mga tao.

"So ladies and gentlemen. Let us now witness the first dance of Mrs. and Mrs. Lazaro-Valdez!"

The music started and Alyssa smiled.

She loves this song.

Hindi man sya magaling kumanta but she hums this for Dennise too often.

She took Dennise's hand and put her hand on her waist.

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck
Down your shoulders and back
We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people that talk too much
You got that kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us

"Ang ganda mo..." She leaned in to whisper in Dennise's ear. "Have I told you that already?"

Dennise giggled. "Yes, love... You've told me since the ceremony."

"Well then let me tell you again... You look so beautiful."

She looked in her eyes. Smiling as she does so. "I feel like I'm falling even deeper in love with you I don't even know how that's possible.",

This made Dennise blush so she looked away smiling.

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

She twirled her, this made her wife giggle then she added a playful dip in the mix.

"Parang hindi naman bumagay sa tugtog, love!"

"Basta ikaw, bagay lahat, love." Sagot ni Alyssa sa asawa.

But so Dennise could be a bit more comfortable, she stopped too much movements and went back to swaying her wife along to the music. In anticipation with the next lines, she moved Dennise so that behind her is a light.

You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife sea
And all of the voices surrounding us here
They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear
Into the wilderness

"Are you happy?"

Dennise suddenly asked.

To which made Alyssa look at her confused. But still, determined to say so. "More than happy... I'm ecstatic, love. Bakit mo natanong?"

"I don't know... Just... You could have married a woman more beautiful than I am. But here we are."

Alyssa frowned. But leaned in to kiss Dennise's temple. Her lips lingering there. "You're the most beautiful woman I know, Den. Hear this... And you'll see I'm serious."

I'm so in love
So in love
So in love
So in love

Lumiere, darling
Lumiere over me
Lumiere, darling
Lumiere over me
Lumiere, darling
Lumiere over me

Alyssa sang along to the song quietly. Her mouth closed to Den's ear as she's still swaying them back in forth while her cheek is on Den's cheek.

"Don't you ever tell me I deserve better. Cause even until now, I still feel unworthy of you... I won't be perfect spouse everytime, Den... But I will love and choose you even through hard times, love."

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
And in the moment I knew you, [Den]

"I love you, misis ko... Wag ka na mag-isip nung mga ganon. Sa akin, you are the best. Bar none."

Fin.