😲𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 😲

Xiangkong P.O.V

After Xia ling was discharged dad dragged me and now we are here and he is scolding me which I don't think I am paying attention to.

" Look at Mr Wei his son is now a doctor look at Mr Cai's son he is studying for graduation and here I have you to make me ash-" I had enough so I cut him off.

"What do you want from me then? want me to be like them? BUT HEAR ME OUT TODAY! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY I WILL DO WHAT I WANT! AND YOU CAN NOT STOP ME! I AM DIFFERENT FROM THEM AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU ONE DAY " I ran into my room and locked it before throwing myself on the bed.

This is pretty normal to me he keeps saying things like this. Why can't he see I am not like those people? I am different I have my dreams to chase. He doesn't even know how good I am at e-sports. Why can't he praise me once? Thinking about all this, tears made their way out of my eyes. I don't even know when I fell asleep.

Next morning

I came out of my room after getting ready to leave for college. I sat at the dining table. Dad was sitting in front of me while reading a newspaper. I was glaring at him when he said " I know I am handsome no need to stare so much" I scoffed at his words.

" Honey don't start early morning, please" mom interrupted our intense glaring session. I just looked away " I am getting late mom pls give me breakfast," I said and she gave me pancakes. I ate silently and when I was about to leave I heard mom say "Honey please don't ignore the doctor's words let's have a check-up to confirm it's not cancer " I was in the living room so they thought I didn't hear anything but I did.

" Hmm Let's go today but don't tell Xiangkong about this he'll get worried for no reason I don't wanna stress him," dad said.

I rolled my eyes at his words Like you never made me cry I scoffed and decided to stalk them. Though this grumpy man scolds me I love him so Imma check what health issues he has.

I waited behind our apartment with my bike and after 20 minutes I saw our car coming out. I followed them carefully so they won't notice.

They reached the Beijing hospital and soon after I reached there and parked my bike before following them again.

They went inside a cabin and I was standing out.

Inside the Cabin

" Sir I already checked the results and it's nothing to worry about you are in the first stage so we can cure thank God it's nothing serious

Outside
Of course, he can't die this easily. I still have so many ways to annoy him hehe. They were about to leave when I quickly went inside a room next to the cabin and closed the door.

" Thank God " I whispered leaning on the door but then I saw someone in front of me that too SHIRTLESS. And guess what? Luck hates me more than My dad hates my e-sports. IT WAS THE SAME MAN I MET YESTERDAY.

"YOU AGAIN?" we both said together.

But after seeing his body I grinned and said " Oh Mr boring I didn't know you are this Hot" he furiously turned around and wore a bottle green T-shirt but that shirt was right enough to show off his abs dude he looked like a good.

" Shameless" I looked away quickly. What the fuck is this man I was as straight as a Line how can he turn me into 360°. I guess I am no more straight. But only his appearance is hot cuz his personality is complete B.O.R.I.N.G

" I guess God made me meet you cuz you didn't tell me your name that day hehe" I giggled.

He looked away from me his ears were kinda pinkish " Yo? You okay your ears are turning red " I went near him but he stepped back. Hehe shy shy

" The Name is Gu Yiye now leave," he said. How rude. I pouted " Aya Fine I am going bye bye," I said in my baby voice and left.

Gu Yiye P.O.V
I was changing when the door suddenly opened and was shut immediately. I heard a whisper and turned around to see the same brat I met yesterday. Seriously? This boy has no manners or shame at all! I wonder if he always walks into someone's room randomly.

He asked me my name and giggled God Those Giggles are cute. Thinking of these thoughts made me embarrassed that my ears turned red and he tried coming closer but I moved away.

I then told him my name and asked him to leave. Which he did. But when he said bye in that baby voice I just felt like recording the sound and listening to it the whole day!

This cute man is really something ugh! What the hell Gu yiye. But he is shameless too. I guess I should leave now. I have already packed my things I'll just go to my apartment and have rest.

That's it!! Hope you like it! I know I am updating pretty fast but I want to finish this before 26 cuz I'll be out of town and won't give updates so yeah