🐷 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 🐷

Yiye P.O.V

It was past midnight and I was lost in my dreamland but damn! Someone called me at this hour !?

I woke up and looked at the Id to see it was xiangkong. I received it immediately.

"Hello? Why did you call me at this hour? Are you okay? Did something happen? Should I come there? Why aren't you saying anything say some-?"

"Yah Gu Yiye will you let me speak !" I almost went deaf when I heard him shout from the other side.

"I was just worried," I said quietly and he giggled "You just spoke so many words Oh My God This must be the longest you've talked isn't it ? You always are a coldie who only gives short replies" he giggled again.

"Why did you call me ?" I said coldly and I can feel that he pouted "back to cold self hmph" I sighed.

"Ji Xiangkong it's past midnight so tell me the reason," I said again and he whined "fine fine I wanted to ask the address of your apartment" I facepalmed.

"You called me for this little thing at this hour !?" I scoffed.

"Aya it's only 2 now I was just playing games when I remembered that I don't know your address so I called you why are you scolding me this much" he pouted aish this boy is so pouty that even without seeing him I can feel him pouting.

"Alright, I'll text you tomorrow now let me sleep," I said and disconnected the call before he could say something else.

I am still not sure about my decision so I am trying hard to avoid him.

Soon I fell asleep again after thinking about him

Xiangkong P.O.V

Before I could say anything he abruptly disconnected the call.

Meanie! How can he disconnect the call without even wishing me goodnight and he didn't even tell me the address.

I sighed and fell asleep while thinking about Yi gege

Work in Progress for my Mission Confession !

Next Morning

Yiye woke up again to hear his phone ringing but this time it was from his uncle who I can not deny so I received it.

"Morning Uncle" he wished.

"Come here I want to talk," he said in a serious voice and disconnected his call.

Strange? Did something anger him? But I don't remember doing something wrong?

I got up and prepared myself to visit my uncle. He sounded really serious maybe it's something important.

I then left for his house.

Xiangkong P.O.V

I woke up to feel someone's stare and due to sleepiness, I couldn't see the figure so I rubbed my eyes but before I would look at the person the figure disappeared.

Aya isn't dad enough? Why do we need another ghost?

I then remembered about Yi gege I guess I should confess soon. But I am afraid if he is into boys or not.

That day when I saw him on a date it was a girl so.. suddenly my phone rang and it was Xia ling I received it immediately.

"Xiangkonggg !" I almost threw my phone away this bitch screams so much.

"What is it ?" I yawned.

"Gu Yiye is coming here! I don't know why dad called him but yeah dad sounds serious you should come here too so that you can see him" I jumped on my bed.

"I'LL BE THERE IN FEW MINUTES" I yelled and disconnected the call running to my bathroom.

Yay, I will meet him after so long I squealed at the thought but then pouted even if we meet he will be a coldie and give short replies aish but who cares?

I got ready and went out to see everyone at the dining table and as I was out of my room they looked at me.

I sat at the table "Mom pls give me breakfast soon" I said eagerly.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked and I rolled my eyes but I gave him a smile that he knew was full of sarcasm "To my hometown"

He rolled his eyes getting what I meant but oops I forgot that I have a cold brother as well. He looked at me with a frown "Luoyang?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's hell" I replied sassily and Wei ge giggled at that while my brother just glared at me and so did dad.

I pouted "I am just going to Xia ling's house ma where do you think I can go?"

"Maybe a zoo is the best place for you," dad said while sipping his coffee and I glared at him "Is this house less than a zoo ?"

"Youu" he said angrily "Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi Sexy me" Is started singing Loudly to annoy him more.

"Sit and eat quietly," My brother said in his cold stern voice damn he is literally like Yi gege! I rolled my eyes and sat back. Quietly eating my breakfast. Soon after eating I left.

A/n P.O.V

At Xia Ling's House

Xiangkong arrived and before he could ring the doorbell he was pulled in by Xia ling.

"He is already here and talking with dad I don't know what they are speaking so let's hear them quietly" both the boys then were standing behind the door to hear the talks.

"Yiye what's wrong with the girls I arranged your date with?" Mr Xia asked in a serious voice.

"I didn't feel like accepting them uncle I am not interested in them" gu yiye replied in his usual cold voice.

"Are you interested in boys then?" Mr Xia asked again and Gu yiye hummed.

Xiangkong on the other side was dancing in Happiness after knowing that his crush is into boys.

He was so happy that now he had a chance but the next line yiye said made him freeze.

"I already have someone in my heart now Uncle"

____________________________________

That's it ♡

-xyg