🐷 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 🐷

Xiangkong froze at what he heard.
So were Mr Xia and Xia ling."Can you repeat" Mr Xia asked once again to confirm.

"I guess I love someone" yiye confessed and Mr Xia stood up "I am so happy for you my boy finally you found someone"

Xiangkong felt his knees weaken and before he could fall he ran out from there. Xia ling looked at him and ran behind him.

Xiangkong kept running not knowing where he was going until he found a park. The park was quite empty so he went and sat on a bench.

Xia ling found him seating alone and sat beside him "Xiang-" before he could complete he was pulled in a tight hug. Xiangkong hugged him tightly while crying "he loves someone" xiangkong sobbed.

"Xiang, we hadn't heard who it was? It can be you?" Xia ling tried to lighten his mood. Xiangkong shook his head "he he used to call me a brat and I even I annoyed him too much why would he love someone childish like me" he sobbed badly.

"You shouldn't decide anything until you know who it is okay?" Xia ling said but xiangkong wasn't ready to stop crying.

"Xiang please let's hope for good?" Xia ling tried to convince him. Xiangkong though wasn't convinced he nodded.

"Now come on we have our match tomorrow you have to win against that bastard though it's just a practice fight we'll have the real competition next week " Xia ling tried to distract him and it worked.

"Yeah you are right I shouldn't let my dream affect due to him" xiangkong wiped his tears and stood up.

"Let's meet at yixuan's mansion as always we'll practice there," xiangkong said. Xia ling nodded "I'll inform yiyi then" xiangkong nodded and both went back.

Gu yiye who walked out with Mr Xia saw xiangkong coming with Xia ling. Xiangkong left his bike here, so he came back to get it but found Gu Yiye standing at the door, looking at him.

They both were staring at each other. Gu yiye was surprised to see the younger with an expressionless look, though his eyes held love and care they also held....sadness?

Gu yiye for someone reason didn't like that. Whenever he met Xiangkong, the little one always had a big smile on his face. And it would be a lie if he said he is not obsessed with that smile.

Xiangkong on the other hand was looking at Gu Yiye's face. His face was calm but he can feel the older was shocked, he didn't know why though.

'Why is he not having that stupid grin he always has, why is feeling sad' gu yiye walked away in a daze.

Xiangkong when saw it felt sad, 'I am now sure he doesn't love me he will never love a brat like me' his eyes teared up.

Xia ling sighed and said "Xiang it's late now going home before your dad comes with a bomb" Xia ling said and xiangkong giggled softly "that old man will destroy the world if I am one second late" he hopped on his bike.

"We'll meet tonight bye-bye," he said cutely and drove off. "Um hi?" Xia ling said awkwardly. He knew that the blank face of his dad isn't a good signal.

Mr Xia just shook his head and walked in. Xia ling was surprised but shrugged and walked behind Mr Xia.

Xiangkong P.O.V

I was thinking about who it might be the person Yi gege fell for. I pouted when I remembered I don't know a single thing about him. How can I know who is he close with?

I reached home and rang the bell continuously. Hehe, the people should know that King Xiang is here. I smiled proudly but the door opened and I saw my brother glaring at me.

Bruh this man always has a face as if his feet fell on a dog's poop. I giggled at that but he frowned "Why do you laugh without reason?"

I pouted "laughing is good for health and it is far better than keeping that 'I am a stone' face" I walked in and I can feel him glaring.

"Welcome home" Wei gege smiled at me. Gosh, I am jealous of my brother. This man is so kind and sweet while my stone I mean my brother huh, grumpy ass. I pouted at the thought.

"Kong?" Wei ge called out making me snap outta my thoughts. I smiled at him "Thanks for the warm welcome Wei ge I wonder how a stone found a sweetheart" I teased my brother.

"Don't tease your brother dear" Wei ge said softly and I shrugged "whatever now I gotta go and sleep before I go out again"

"Skipped your lunch go and eat," My brother said coldly. Aish My life is no better than a refrigerator, full of coldies.

"Don't wanna" I whined. I thought I can go now. But then I felt my brother drag me. "Hey leave me you stone-like human" I tried to free my hand.

"Sit" he glared and I sat down "hmph I wonder what criminals even dare to mess with you" I pouted and Wei gege chuckled.

"That's the reason the crime rate is less" I laughed and nodded. Wei ge was about to get up for cooking but my brother made him sit down.

"Baby I will cook you don't need to you should rest," he said softly. Wah, he was so cold like ice cream a minute ago and now he is being soft like cotton candy.

"Excuse me I am here and I prefer human food instead of dog food" I smiled innocently. Wei ge blushed and my brother shook his head making me giggle.

"Let me cook" he started walking towards the kitchen "wait I will eat the leftovers," I said. He is my elder brother. How can I make him work for me, it doesn't feel good to me.

"There aren't any," he said, "then I can skip the lunch?" I pouted and he shook his head "not acceptable" he walked out.

"He cares for you kong," Wei ge said softly. I looked at him and scoffed "Care? Wei ge just because he cares for you doesn't mean he'll do it for me too and now as you are pregnant he is cooking or it would be you I don't think he would willingly cook for me" I said.

"After all, he is not the gege I knew back then" I smiled sadly.

___________________________________

That's it ☆

-xyg 🌙