🐰 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 🐰

Sorry readers Grammarly wasn't working well and I had no time to cross check so this chapter may have some mistakes pls forgive me 🤧

____________________________________

Yiye P.O.V

"His name is Chen yu well his real name was Ji Chen but he changed it as he was angry with dad" I was really shocked to hear the name it was my friend Yu ! After meeting Xiangkong I felt his face is a lot similer to someone I know but I wasn't able to remember and now I know it was Chen yu ! That grumpy possesive officer well ...we both have same personality but whatever

Xiangkong P.O.V

When I said gege's name he got lost in his own thoughts so to snap him out of his thoughts I asked " Hey Mr Boring are you okay?" As a reply he just nodded and I shrugged "By the way its almost 2 hours now" I said glancing at my watch "Mr Boring as I pity that due to your personality you may have no friends so let's be friends" I forwarded my hand.

Well its not pity and shits actually I don't know why but I felt that I should do friendship with him so that we can meet and see each other more. I don't know but something inside me always gets me excited when I am with this man in front of me.

Yiye P.O.V

When he asked me to be his friend and forwarded his hand I kinda smiled at that . Not much but I just felt my lips curving a bit."Is it really pity or ..?" I asked raising my right eyebrow as I knew this kid is very dramatic "Ofcourse Ofcourse its just that I feel bad that you have no friends so so so we can be friends hehe" he stuttered and punctuated his not so perfect sentence with his giggles god damn those giggles !

"As now we are friends I will call you um ? Yi gege ? Okay ?" The way he called me gege in that childish tone and the grin on his face ! He's gonna be death of me !

I nodded at that. "What should I call you then ? Brat ? Kid ? Toddler?" I mocked and he pouted well I expected that pout.

"Just call me Xiangxiang" he sneered. "Mn" was the only thing I replied.

" Can't you speak ? Always Mn Mn and Mn" he scrunched his nose angrily. "I don't like talking much" he rolled his eyes at my statement.

"Okay I gotta go now bye Yi gege" he said in that baby tone again !

Can't he stop being this cute ? That's totally Dangerous!

I just stared at his leaving figure with a small smile and eyes full of love. Yes Its Love and I can't deny it. I want to stop this feelings but I just can't I am helplessly in love with the man who just walked out of this cafeteria leaving me all flustered.

Why are this feelings the best ? Out of all other well behaved people I fell for this Childish, Bubbly and Innocent boy.

Well I am thankful that he is unknown to this dark world. Here in the world of evil people I found this pure angel who just lives his life however he wants.

If someone knows this then he wouldn't believe it. A righteous, Cold, and just like he says Boring person like me would fall in love with someone so much opposite personality!

Unbelievable isn't it ?

( Author- Nothing is unbelievable you idiot readers study science and you will know Opposite attracts but for that you need to study but look at our readers always into Zhanyi ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ go now study! No wait don't go now but after reading this ff 😃 and Voting too okay sorry continue)

Soon after I left the cafe and went to my apartment. Well I guess for one month I only have one thing to do and that's rest. Well this break is really the best for me. I used to come home very rarely as I had no one here but this time ...

I met someone who I can call Mine . The one who would make me feel I have a family too. Well he is not here but atleast he makes me feel that way. I know someday we'll be together well I wish for it.

Thinking of this scares me at the same time. What if we came together and when I am on duty something happened. Like you never know when you'll die. How will he live then. Won't his life would be hell. That's the reason I don't want to be close to him.

But destiny plays its own games. I just sighed and took a shower.

When I was drying my hair suddenly my eyes fell on the letter which was under the book I was reading.

I sighed and looked at the letter. This letter would help me a lot but I guess I won't use it untill I and him are together.

I plopped myself on the bed and suddenly a notification attracted my attention on my phone it was from 'Cute Childish Brat' I forgot to change his name... I guess as now we are friends I should change it 'Xianxiang 🐷'

Hi yi gege ;)

Hello

Why so cold ? :(

What do you mean ?

-_- Nothing

Why are you using those
sign emojis

Cuz Its fun duh 🙄

Hmm

Here we go again !
You Boring man

What ?

Ugh ! Nothing leave

Okay

Seriously? Won't you ask why should I leave the topic ?

Well you said leave so
I didn't

*smh*
*smh*
*smh*

...

Yah !!!

Why are you up this late ?
Shouldn't you sleep ?
Its 10.00 now

Aish you are no different
From dad ! Hmph !
Good Night

Xianxiang 🐷 went offline

I just sighed this boy is just crazy. I chuckled well... I chuckled for the first time after Dad's death. And this all things that I thought I would never do again are due to this lil cute boy! I then dozed off thinking about the boy I am in love with.

____________________________________

That's it for today btw I uploaded Prologue of "Beg me to be yours" and got good reviews thankyou so much for your response dear readers I will try to update soon

-xyg