🐰 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 🐰

Next Morning

"No means nooo" Xiangkong whined while shaking his head from left to right.

(Memories follow me  left to right I CAN FEEL YOU OVER HERE I CAN FEEL YOU OVER HERE you take up every corner of my mind Ahem sorry)

"Ji Xiangkong eat it!" Chen yu said sternly only to get a pout as a reply. "That tastes so bad I don't like it I want something tasty like pizza, burger and some fries" Xiangkong drooled imagining those tasty snacks.

"My dreamy brother eat this congee and stop dreaming," Chen yu said while smacking his brother.

Gu Wei who was also drooling at the imagination of those yummy foods tucked on Chen yu's sleeve "Yu" he called out softly.

Chen yu looked at Gu Wei  "what is it, love?" Gu Wei pouted "I want to eat pizza and burger too" Chen yu sighed "but-"

"The baby wants to eat it can't papa grant his baby's wish?" He said with puppy eyes. Chen yu sighed and nodded "fine then I will go and get some"

Xiangkong and Gu Wei cheered "Yayyy" they did a hi-fi and Chen Yu chuckled before walking out.

Just as Chen Yu left, the door opened again "Xiang, are you okay now?" Qiu Ying rushed in with yiyi.

"Yes Ying I am completely fine now and I'll be discharged by evening too," Xiangkong said with a smile.

Yixuan and Pei Xi entered behind Qiu Ying and Lu Yiyi "we were so scared when you screamed Xiang" Yixuan said softly.

Xiangkong smiled "Sorry to worry you guys" Pei Xi scoffed "We are friends Xiang it's our right to worry about you don't be sorry"

"Where's Ling?" Xiangkong asked when he noticed his best friend wasn't there.

"He said he'll visit later as he wants to talk to you alone" Pei Xi shrugged and Xiangkong nodded.

They talked for a while and then Pei Xi, Yixuan and Yiyi stood up to leave.

"Ying won't you come with us?" Yiyi asked Qiu Ying shook her head "I'll stay with Xiang for a little more time" she said and Pei Xi internally rolled his eyes 'I hope she won't get hurt in the end and walked out with the others.

Xiangkong and Qiu Ying started chit-chatting while giggling sometimes. Gu Wei smiled at the youngsters.

"Xiang?" Xia Ling called out and Xiangkong looked at him "Wahh you betrayer why did you come this late" Xiangkong whined and Xia Ling chuckled.

"I came with a special someone so I came a little late" Xiangkong pouted "who is it?"

"Me" that voice... Xiangkong missed it so much. The deep magnetic voice of that particular person he loved. The man stood beside Xia Ling.

Xiangkong was looking at him with a surprised face. His mouth hung open but his eyes showed pure affection which the latter noticed and smiled Inwardly.

Xiangkong missed this guy so much. He didn't know why or maybe he did but he wished the older one to be here for him.

He wished that the latter would come to check on him. Though he loved someone else...

Xiangkong smiled sadly at the thought "Oh Yiye ge you are here" he called out in a small voice.

Gu Yiye who noticed the sadness in Xiangkong's voice and eyes had a small frown thinking about all the possible reasons why was the younger sad.

He hummed at the younger's question. Gu Wei who noticed something stood immediately "I guess they want to talk for some time" he smiled.

Xia ling nodded "they can talk here"  Xia ling sighed "you aren't needed," he said and dragged her out.