😙 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 😙

Xiangkong P.O.V

As I asked him if he is trying to get my number he said that he was just helping and stood to walk away.

I immediately held his hand and when he looked back at me I looked down

Gu Yiye P.O.V

As I looked at him he looked down and said " I am sorry don't go Please Help me " in a low voice. I softly smiled at him. I never smiled after Mama and Baba's death but now look at me smiling at this little boy who now is sitting here like a lost puppy.

I sat back and held my phone in front of him. He looked at the phone then at me and back at the phone again.  He  did this action for 2 damn minutes until I said " what are you doing?" He then stopped.

He puffed his cheeks " I am playing war inside my mind I do it when I get confused" I sighed this boy just looks like an adult but his mindset is of A 5-year-old!

" Just call fast I have important works to do!" I said to him. " Okay," he took my phone and dialled his number. The person took 30 seconds to receive. He then told his friend to wait at Parking and disconnected the call.

" Let's go to the parking lot," I said he gave me an annoyed look. "I can go On My Own!" He said. I rolled my eyes, I guess I am getting some stupid habits after meeting this boy.

" Yeah I saw how responsible you are, " I said sarcastically. He just pouted. After meeting him I noticed that this boy is very much pouty. " Okay okay I am sorry let's go," he said and held my hand.

I looked at him and that at my hand which was held by him. " Uh, Ji Xiangkong?" He turned around to look at me. "What's wrong?" He said. I looked at the hand and he did the same. " Oh sorry hehe I have a habit of holding hands of someone I am comfortable with," he said and left my hand.

Did he indirectly say he is comfortable with me? " it's okay you can hold my hand" I gave him a small soft smile. He looked amazed and said " Oh My God Did you just smile? This is a very rare phenomenon to see Mr Boring smile " he giggled at the end. I just shook my head and we started walking. After 15 minutes we reached and he waved at his friend. His friend saw us and he started coming closer. Kong left my hand and hugged his friend. When he left my hand I kinda felt empty and also .................. Jealous?
What the heck? How can I feel jealous!  I was in my thoughts when his words brought me back.

I looked at him to see him wearing a helmet and sitting on his bike. Was I in so deep thoughts?

"Alright, I'll get going now and please save my number hehe Thanks for the Help Oldie!" He said. I looked at him annoyed " why do you always call me oldie! I am just 26 "

" Oh Really? But the way you dress and your body with that boring personality makes you look like an old man in his 40s" he sneered. I rolled my eyes" Look who's saying ever looked at yourself? You act like a toddler at this age " he puffed his cheeks at my words. Believe me, I want to bite those cheeks of his but he is so irritating.

" Anyways I'll go now bye bye " he again said in his cute baby voice

" Anyways I'll go now bye bye " he again said in his cute baby voice. I just shook my head with a smile after seeing him already gone. I also left with my car afterwards.

Xiangkong P.O.V

" I am home," I said and sat on the couch in our living room. " Where were you? Can't you inform me when you are late? Your mom was so worried about you " Dad bombarded me with his questions he said mom was worried but in reality, I am sure he was more worried than her. I sighed " I went to Phoenix mall " " for what with whom?" He asked me again GOD HOW ANNOYING AT LEAST LET ME REST. " On a date with my boyfriend, it was fun you know but I missed you it would be more fun if you would've joined our date " I smirked to see how annoyed he was.

" Can't you give me a straight reply?" He Sneered. " If I am not straight why my reply would be " I teased "You! You ! You!" he said angrily " Me! Me! Me!" I mimicked him to make him angrier
(I remembered Wei Wuxian 😆)

" Just go to your damn room," he said and left. I was satisfied to see him annoyed. I then went to my room and threw myself on the bed

I then remembered today's events and blushed unknowingly. I took out my phone and saved his number as Mr Boring the Oldie

I giggled and after refreshing up I dozed off immediately as I fell onto bed cuz I was very tired today.

Gu Yiye P.O.V

I came home and entered my not so good apartment. I mean it was big but wasn't arranged we'll because I rarely come home. I first cleaned it in 50 minutes and then cooked my dinner . I ate it in silence. It's not new to me but I kinda feel empty today I don't know why but I just feel it. I then took a cold shower which helped me relax. After showering I changed into my pyjama.

I plopped on my bed and scrolled through my phone to see my senior more as my friend had texted me

Can you meet me tomorrow?

Sure sir

I wondered what he wanted to see but cared less I kept my phone aside and gazed at the ceiling but suddenly Xiangkong's smiley face popped up in my mind which brought a smile to my face. This boy is something.

I again took my phone and saved his number as Cute Childish Brat

I then fell asleep as I was tired and the medicines I took after dinner were showing their effect .

____________________________________

hope you like it!