🐷 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 🐰

Gu Yiye woke up early as per his habit but he felt lightweight on his chest to see the piggy sleeping over him. Last night was the best night ever. He smiled while softly caressing Xiangkong's messy hair "wake up," he uttered softly.

"Five minutes mowe," Xiangkong blabbered some incorrect words as was still sleepy. His cheeks looked squished as he was laying on Gu Yiye's chest. Yiye couldn't control the urge to kiss the little guy so he gave a light kiss on Xiangkong's crown head.

"Last night someone talked about spending time together but looks like now that person only wants to sleep on his poor oldie," Gu Yiye uttered in a fake dejected voice.

Xiangkong whined and sat up on Gu Yiye's waist while rubbing his eyes like a kid "I was having such a nice dream!" He whined again. Gu Yiye chuckled and sat up while making the baby sit comfortably on his lap "what was it?" He asked while smoothing the messy locks of Xiangkong's soft hair.

"That I am an esports champion," he pouted and Gu Yiye chuckled "Of course you are," the elder smiled.

"Noo I even won the competition with my teammates and all people who used to belittle me were praising me," he giggled dreamily.

Gu Yiye smiled "this dream will surely come true one day, I believe you" he kissed Xiangkong's forehead.

Xiangkong looked at him, completely shocked. This was the first time someone cheered him up rather than insulting his choice. These were the words he wished to hear from someone. He looked at Gu Yiye with moist eyes "Can you repeat it?" His voice shook a little.

"Repeat what?" Gu Yiye asked not getting why the younger's facial expressions changed suddenly.

"The thing you said just now," Xiangkong asked in a low voice.

"I believe in you?" Gu Yiye repeated not getting what was on the younger's mind. Suddenly Xiangkong hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Gu Yiye," Xiangkong muttered while burying his face in Yiye's crook of the neck.

"Why?" Gu Yiye asked with confusion. Xiangkong looked up at him "for believing me," Xiangkong sighed with teary eyes "this is the first time someone said this to me,"

Gu Yiye rubbed circles on Xiangkong's back when tears flowed down his eyes. Gu Yiye caressed Xiangkong's cheek with the other hand "Don't cry," he mumbled.

"I am not crying they are just happy tears," Xiangkong sniffed.

"Happy for what?" Yiye asked.

"To have you," he sniffed again.

"You know, when I used to tell about my dream to be an esports gamer people used to laugh at me saying I should study something that will secure my future, this esports is just a waste of time," He sobbed.

Gu Yiye smiled sadly while patting Xiangkong's back, trying to comfort him "But I trust you, and I know you will succeed in your career one day giving a tight slap to those who used to belittle you" Xiangkong giggled while wiping his tears "yes I will prove them that Xiangkong the great can be a champion and rest are losers," he giggled again.

Gu Yiye chuckled while shaking his head "little piggy," Xiangkong pouted "I am not a piggy!" He whined.

"I am a lion cub, rawrrrr," Xiangkong said raising his hands in the air making them look like claws. Gu Yiye instead of being intimidated chuckled louder "Are you trying to scare me with these soft little paws?" He caressed Xiangkong's small hands.

Xiangkong rolled his eyes "Just because your hands are bigger and rougher don't call my hands soft and small!" Yiye smiled "but I just spat the truth,"

Xiangkong sulked "yeah yeah Gu Yiye the righteous man never lies," Gu Yiye nodded while standing up "come on now get freshen till then I'll cook something for you!"