🐷 𝐰𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄?🐷

Next Day

Xiangkong woke up and got ready for the university as it was their last day of the semester.

Xiangkong went and sat at the dining table waiting for his breakfast while noticing his dad was abnormally silent today.

"Why is the Old man so silent today" he wiggled his eyebrows looking at his father.

" Xiang Yu is coming here to say something" Xiangkong choked on the water he was drinking after hearing his mother.

Xiangkong didn't know what to say anymore as he knew his dad wasn't in a good mood so he spoke "uh hope you don't lose your temper?" He said awkwardly and was about to leave.

"Wait here you should also know how your brother looks now moreover you haven't met him so don't go now.

Xiangkong was about to protest but the doorbell rang cutting him off he went and opened the door just to be frozen after seeing the person.

" Damn is it a mirror?" He poked the person's cheek making the other annoyed.

"No, it isn't and move," he said pushing the younger aside gently. Xiangkong pouted and then looked at the figure who followed that grumpy man who looked like him.

"Yi gege?" He asked in shock to which the other gave him a weird look "I am gu Wei dear" the taller male greeted with a smile and Xiangkong just nodded and went in.

Xiangkong P.O.V

"So you remember that you had a family" dad scoffed and I saw my doppelganger rolling his eyes. Okay, he surely is my brother.

"My boyfriend wanted to meet you so I am here," he said and I unknowingly let out a "Wow Cool" and they looked at me as If I was an alien and I giggled "hehe sorry continue"

"Mr Ji Xiao I know Yu behaved wrong with you and I apologize for that but he proposed to me a day before so I wanted to meet you as I don't have parents and so I wanted to live with his family at least till we get married" he bowed again and I got sad hearing he doesn't have parents" My dad just nodded softly.

"You can stay with us. dear, I know my son hates me but we will take care of you" I was amazed.

"Okay so now it's done and I am leaving bye bye" I ran out as I was getting late and the tension was scaring me.

"I'll eat out MOM so tell that old man not to worry" I popped my head in and said aloud as I knew he will be worried about me.

"Yah Who said I am worry about you" dad snickered. I giggled loudly "so you accept you're old man ?" I ran out again before he could say anything.

Time Skip

Xiangkong was leaning on the tree and beside him was Xia ling his bestie.

"Ling I feel like I am pregnant" Xiangkong said and Xia ling stood up in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK ? WHEN ? HOW ? WHY ? WHO?" Xiangkong rolled his eyes at his dramatic bestie.

"Aish sit here idiot don't be dramatic" xia ling huffed and sat back "now tell me why you feel like this?" Xia ling asked again.

"Well I feel like something  is dancing in my stomach when I am with a particular person so maybe it could be a baby in my stomach who likes disco ?" Xia ling almost fainted at his friend's stupid assumption.

He burst out laughing making the younger pout. "Yah Stop laughing!"  Xiangkong's pout grew bigger when his friend laughed more loudly when he told him to stop.

"You dumb ass playboy better stop before I send all your images with different girls to your dad" xia ling immediately stopped and Xiangkong smirked.

"Aish xiangxiang you are such a dumb piggy how can you be pregnant now tell me clearly what happens to you" Xiangkong pouted.

"Well its since a week whenever I am with that person I feel weird in my stomach I also feel so happy and protected" xiangkong explained whatever he felt when is with that someone.

After hearing all this xia ling came to a conclusion that his little bestfriend was in love.

"Well I don't know who the person is but he is lucky to have you" xia ling smiled. Xiangkong was confused "what are you talking just tell me what is wrong with me" he pouted.

"My bestie You are in Love" xiangkong's eyes went wide at xia ling's statement "No way ! I don't think I Love Yiye" Xiangkong stood up.

"Huh who is he?" Xia ling asked "well he is the person I was talking  about his name is Gu Yiye" Xiangkong said and this time it was xia ling's turn to be shocked.

"Uh is he an Army Officer?" Xia ling asked to confirm it and Xiangkong nodded "he is very boring and strict but he is very kind too he was the one who helped me that day when I was lost and he is the one I  accidentally went on date with"

Xia ling had his eyes on the ground  after hearing this but he composed himself and said "Hmm so you are in love with him I guess you should go home now and think for sometime what you feel about him  alright?" Xiangkong nodded and left for his house.

"I am back" Xiangkong Plopped on the couch. "Go and fresh up then sit here" a deep voice was heard and Xiangkong looked back to find his brother standing there.

"I just came home can't I rest ?" Xiangkong pouted but the older just gave him a stern look.

"Even dad is better than you" he stomped towards his room and Chen yu sighed.

"You should be soft with him" gu wei said coming out of the room and chen yu nodded.

At Dinner Table

Everything was served and Xiangkong sat there eating his dinner with his family. But the dining table was so silent which wasn't liked by Xiangkong so he banged the table flinching everyone.

"Can someone speak ? This silence is boring !" He said a little louder.
"Your brother likes eating in silence" Xiangkong frowned at his father's statement "And you obeyed it ? Like yo ? Are you sure you are the father and not him ?" Xiangkong mocked.

"You shouldn't talk while eating" Xiangkong rolled his eyes at his brother's statement " And Why ?"

"That's not in good manners" the older reasoned "Oh I guess you forgot about me big bro this manners and stuffs were never followed by me anyways thanks for successfully ruining my mood and I am done" the younger said and walked to his room.

"Not me but atleast you would've behaved good with your brother" Chen yu just continued eating but his father's statement was right.

"Talk to him after dinner you promised you will strengthen your family bond" Gu wei said and continued eating.

"My son's choice is really good you are very nice my son in law" gu wei smiled shyly at his mother in law's complement.

In Xiangkong's room

"Ling kill him THERE yah you idiot shoot !" Xiangkong and ling were playing a game but atlast they failed and Xiangkong sighed.

"Its your fault you idiot!" Xiangkong sneered. "Sorry xiang" xia ling pouted "btw ling I feel like I am really pregnant" Xiangkong sighed.

Xiangkong P.O.V

"Now why ? Is your baby dancing again?" Xia ling chuckled. "No well I feel moody like I just snapped at my brother for no reason at the dinner table" xiangkong sighed.

"Huh ? Brother ? Is your brother back?" He asked and I huffed "yeah he came home today but he is not at all like before he is very cold now and the reason he came home is his boyfriend but his boyfriend is nice and shockingly he looks like yiye"

"What ? Aish go to sleep you are just thinking about that man too much" xia ling said "Yah you idiot I am not lieing btw bye I have to talk to yi gege too" I disconnected the call and plopped myself on the bed.

____________________________________

That's it <3