🐶 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 🐶

Xiangkong P.O.V

After meeting that Mr Boring oops I mean Gu Yiye I left the hospital and went to my College as usual. My day was pretty good today. I guess it's because I met Gu Yiye. I chuckled at my thoughts. Aya I am thinking of him too much.

I was packing my bag as it was time to depart. I saw Xia ling walking towards me " hey kong will you accompany me to the mall today?" I nodded " why not?".

At Phoenix Mall

I walked with Ling while looking for clothes as I wanted to buy some too. " Um Ling I wanna use the washroom so you go ahead I'll join you later" he nodded and left.

I then went inside the washroom. I was doing my business while looking around when my eyes unexpectedly landed on something which made me gasp and blush so hard that even a tomato will suicide I looked away quickly and then looked at the man who washed his hand and turned around. IT WAS THE SAME MAN AGAIN. UGH IS   HE STALKING  ME? but then the site I saw a moment ago made me blush so hard I couldn't help but to think ' Damn not just his body but even the thing down there is so fucking big Shit what rubbish am I thinking?'

I blushed hard wiping my hands away I saw him walking out I quickly followed him and When we were out I called him " Ah Mr Gu Yiye! We met again isn't it nice?" The man turned around and sighed " Are you some kind of Stalker or what? Since the day we met, you are following me!" I sneered at what he said " Who said I am following you? I was here with my friend so bye hmph!" I puffed my cheeks and saw his ears getting pink again dude does he have any issue with his ears or what?

I turned to walk away but then I turned back and walked near him. Tiptoeing till I reach his ear but damn this man is so tall " Oye Giraffe bend down a little" he gave me a weird look but bent a little. I got near his ear and whispered " You are big down there I pray for your future wife " he immediately retrieved back and his neck and ears were now fully red his face showed how embarrassed he was.

I laughed at his condition and walked away.

Gu Yiye P.O.V

I was here at Phoenix mall to get some clothes and things I needed in my apartment. I bought some clothes and used the washroom. But when I walked out I heard a voice and rolled my eyes ugh this boy again I sighed and turned around to face him. As always, he had that stupid grin on his face which kinda made him look uh.. cute?  When I said if he stalked me he replied,  as no and puffed his cheeks out. He looked so cute I just wanted to bite his cheeks. My ears again turned pink at the thought.

He was about to walk away but then he came back and tiptoed to reach my height but this little guy couldn't he then called me a Giraffe seriously? A GIRAFFE? I gave him a strange look but bent down.

But the thing he said made me blush so hard and embarrassed How Can he be so shameless!!!!

Xiangkong P.O.V

I was laughing while walking I didn't realize that I walked in the wrong direction. And now I feel like dying cuz my phone was in my bag which was with Xia ling!!! I don't even know where he must be now!! 

Starbucks was in front of me so I thought of waiting here thinking ling might come here. I went in and sat at the table I was waiting for more than 20 minutes but still he didn't come I was now on verge of crying.

' I am such an idiot ' I thought and started crying. I was crying until a hand with a tissue was held out in front of me .

Gu Yiye P.O.V

After the incident with that boy, I just sighed and resumed what I was doing, after 30 minutes I was kinda hungry so I walked inside the star bucks cafe just to see it full but only one bench was empty besides a boy. From the Back, I couldn't see clearly.

I walked closer to see it was the cute boy Xiangkong.  I felt bad when he was crying but I can not deny that he looks cute.  chubby cheeks, swollen eyes, and a red little nose made him look like a little puppy how cute!

I held out a tissue for him and he stopped crying when I said " Ji Xiangkong need it?" He looked at me and took the tissue.

He then pouted sadly. God, he is a cute little devil. I asked, " what happened?"  His pout grew bigger and he replied " I am lost" and burst into tears again sniffing cutely.

I chuckled and said, " Kids shouldn't leave their parent's hands in crowded places you know?" He glared at me, So cute!

" It's not funny! And I wasn't here with my parents I was here with a friend. I can not find now and even my phone is with him " he said .

" Oh you can call him on my phone " I offered. He pouts " I don't know his Number " I sighed but then I realised " He has your phone too so why don't you dial your number?" I said.

He looked at me weirdly " Are you trying to get my number?" He asked.

This boy! Here I am trying to help him and, he thinks I am trying to get his number!

I stood up " Ok then I guess you don't want my help " and was about to walk away when he held my hand.

It gave me shivers but the Same warmth I felt that day.

___________________________________

Done for today hehehehehehe  hope you like it Happy Suho Day To Eris 🤍