🐰𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 🐷

"Gege," Xiangkong looked up at Gu Yiye who had his eyes closed. Gu Yiye replied with a hum.

"I am bored," he whined and Gu Yiye looked at him "then what do you wanna do?" Xiangkong pouted "I don't know,"

Gu Yiye smiled "do you have any work or something?"

"No, I don't," Xiangkong's pout just grew bigger.

"Stop being pouty now, will you?" Xiangkong shook his head the big pout never leaving his lips "I am bored gegee," he whines again.

Gu Yiye sighs "Fine I'll drop you home go get ready," Xiangkong widened his eyes "Why?"

"Just do as I say so," Xiangkong stood up and walked away like a sad puppy.
He soon returned after changing back into his clothes.

He kept looking down with a sad pout and Gu Yiye couldn't help but plaster a small smile on his rosewood lips.

He grabbed his car keys "follow me," Xiangkong obediently followed him. They walked to Gu Yiye's car but Xiangkong frowned "I already have my motorcycle gege no need to drop me,"

All the older did was ignore the younger and sat in the driver's seat with an eyebrow raised indicating that he was waiting for the younger to get in.

Xiangkong sighed and sat in while looking down. Gu Yiye wasn't starting the car and Xiangkong was confused but didn't ask. He was lost in thoughts as to why the older wasn't starting the car.

What is he waiting for?

He heard an audible sigh and looked up to see Gu Yiye leaning in until he was mere inches away. He closed his eyes thinking they were about to kiss-

But all Gu Yiye did was make him wear the seat belt and sit back on his spot.

"Safety you know," Gu Yiye controlled the strong urge to smirk knowing what the younger was thinking. He thought Xiangkong would whine but nope.

Xiangkong just ducked his head down again. Gu Yiye shook his head.

Silly puppy

The drive was silent, a comfortable one for Yiye but an awkward one for Xiangkong.

"We are here," Gu yiye announced after parking the car. Xiangkong nodded and stepped out followed by Gu Yiye.

"See you soon," Xiangkong mumbled and turned to walk away.

"Yeah, see me in fifteen minutes go up and get ready quickly I don't like being late, especially on our first date,"

Xiangkong shot his head up and turned around to look at the older with wide eyes "WHAT!?"

Gu Yiye hissed while rubbing his ears "calm down baby, go fast and get ready we have our date," Xiangkong had a wide smile and he jumped on the elder.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you ANDDD I FREAKING LOVE YOUUU," he kept kissing Gu Yiye all over his face making the elder chuckle.

"Alright you clingy pup go fast now," Xiangkong nodded excitedly and dashed away to the elevator.

Gu Yiye chuckled "Adorable," if someone saw him they would call him lovesick as he literally had hearts and stars in his eyes while looking at the running boy.

Xiangkong as soon as reached his home kept pressing the bell impatiently.

"Where-" even before Chen yu would complete his sentence Xiangkong dashed to his room.

"The heck was that!" Chen Yu growled. Gu Wei who was sitting on the couch sighed "Yu let him be he is just a kid,"

"Yeah a kid of age 20," Chen yu smiled sarcastically.