❤️‍🩹𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 1 ❤️‍🩹

Xiangkong P.O.V

Wei ge sighed "kong he does love you after all he is your brother"  I nodded not wanting to argue anymore.

Soon My brother came with a bowl of soup in his hand "here" he said and handed me the bowl. I took it and started drinking it quietly.

I could feel My brother and Wei gege communicating through their eyes.

"Xiang" My brother called me. He always spoke coldly but the tone he used was different from the normal one.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him. I could see he was nervous, he sighed. "I me you I" he couldn't even frame words.

I sighed and went near him. "What is it?" I asked slowly holding his hand. I could feel his hand shaking.

"I am sorry," he said looking down.
"Why are you apologizing?" I asked softly.

"For l-leaving you, mama and baba," he said in a very low voice. It was almost a whisper.

"It's okay" I smiled softly and he teared up "I am sorry" he uttered. Wei ge hugged him lightly "shh you tried, I am proud of you," he said softly and smiled at me.

We both knew what he was facing so I gave a nod with an understanding smile.

"It's alright gege I know you wanted to achieve your dreams and you did so I am not angry with you" I smiled and he looked at me.

"Yes I am not angry with you gege I was just sad that you left and there was no one to understand me" he held my hand "I know Xiang but now I am here, I achieved mine and I will help you achieve your dream as well," he said with a small smile.

"Okay enough emotional drama now everything is fine," Wei gege said happily making me giggle "yeah everything is fine"

A/n P.O.V

After having lunch they all went back to their rooms. In the evening Xiangkong left for Practice with his team Phoenix.

Soon he reached and entered "hello bitches" he sassed. "Here comes our sassy baby" Yixuan chuckled so did yiyi.

(I changed the members in Phoenix so don't mind it guys)

"Hey kong" Qiu Ying smiled, and Xiangkong smiled back as well. Qiu Ying likes Xiangkong but the latter always thought of her as a best friend. Everyone in the team knew about Qiu Ying liking Xiangkong but the baby was oblivious.

"Let's start now guys," Pei Xi said and everyone nodded. Everyone was walking ahead but Xia ling pulled Xiangkong a little away from the others.

"Xiang I want to tell you a very important thing" he whispered. Xiangkong nodded "What is it?"

"Gu yiye-" Xiangkong immediately cut him off "I don't want to listen to anything about him" he scoffed.

"But-" Xiangkong again cut him "Let's just go" he pulled Xia ling with him.

Xia ling sighed at his best friend. He wanted to tell him what happened after he and yiye left but this dumb piggy isn't ready to listen.

Flashback

"D-dad," Xia ling said nervously. His always stoic dad was somewhat looking excited.

"Seat here" Mr Xia pointed at the seat in front of him. Xia ling did as he was asked "Ah what is it?" He asked fidgeting with his fingers.

"Um help me?" The older male asked and Xia ling looked at him in confusion.

"What for?" He asked and Mr Xia sighed "Yiye loves someone but that boy doesn't even know how to make a move"