🐷𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐞🐷

The Watchman was also happy to see the cute couple but it was midnight "Sirs, it's midnight so I suggest you to continue further in your apartment" he said gently.

Gu Yiye broke the kiss and nodded sheepishly while Xiangkong pouted "yeah yeah okay thanks for the help btw" The Watchman nodded and Xiangkong turned to Gu Yiye.

"Take me to your apartment I wanna see I wanna see it!" He squealed. Gu Yiye nodded and started walking.

Xiangkong stood there with a pout. Yiye frowned and turned to look at him.

Xiangkong smiled childishly "Carry me," He said in his baby voice while making grabby hands. Yiye sighed "Childish" but walked back.

When he was about to carry Xiangkong in princess style his hand was pushed away he looked at Xiangkong to see the piggy pouting again.

"Piggyback!" Xiangkong exclaimed in a childish tone.  Yiye rolled his eyes, he did get some wrong habits due to this fluffball.

He complied anyways and carried Xiangkong who squealed again "Yay, My strong boyfriend!" He giggled. Yiye chuckled in a low tone.

Xiangkong gasped "Did you just laugh?" Yiye nodded "Mn,"

"Mr Boring? Are you okay? Do you have fever or something?" Xiangkong exclaimed dramatically. Yiye thought of mocking him "Why? Can't I laugh?" He said in an icy tone.

The younger pouted "Of course, you can" he said in a low tone thinking the elder is angry.

Gu Yiye chuckled at the kitten again "Hey! You need to warn me before doing something I don't expect you will do!" Xiangkong whined.

Gu Yiye nodded "Mn," Xiangkong sighed "Now that's a thing you always do anygays let's go I wanna see my boyfriend's house!" He exclaimed in excitement.

Gu Yiye opened the door to his flat and walked in with the piggy on his back he started wiggling after seeing the apartment.

"Kyaa so beautiful!" Xiangkong squealed and got down from Gu Yiye's back. As soon as his feet touched the floor he started running around the house like a kid.

"Wow, your apartment is so beautiful boyfriend! I like it wow such a great living room" he ran to the living room and Jumped on the couch.

"So bouncy" he giggled while bouncing on the couch. Gu Yiye froze 'How would he bounce on my di-What the fuck!?' His eyes widened and his ears turned red.

He walked towards Ji Xiangkong "Xiang stop bouncing-" before he could capture the younger. Xiangkong ran to the kitchen "wow amazing!" He giggled loudly.

 Xiangkong ran to the kitchen "wow amazing!" He giggled loudly