Handcuffed!!!

Warning: It is outrageously silly!!!

As the students hung around in class in small groups and talked waiting for the teacher to join them, Trishna walks in with Dipali.

"Sshh... RK look." Sultan softly whispers to him as he pointed at Dipali.

RK curiously turns to look at the new girl and whistles approvingly.

"Hey Trish!" RK calls out to her excitedly catching Madhu's attention. Madhu turns to look at Trishna wondering why RK was showing too much interest in Trishna and seeing the hot girl with her Madhu rolls her eyes, RK will be RK. Shaking her head she turns to Ria and continues to talk to her.

"Who do we have here?" RK asks Trishna as he pushed Sultan a little away making space for Dipali in the middle.

"Hey everyone! This is Dipali... she is the new exchange student." Trishna informs them. "And Dipali, this is RK, Sultan, Madhu, and Ria my friends."

"Hi." Dipali wishes with a smile.

"Exchange student? How nice. Tell me all about your college and life." RK tells her as he offered her his hand and patting the seat next to him.

Dipali chuckles seeing his eagerness and takes his hand and moves to sit next to him.

RK starts outrageously flirting with her while others watched on. "Trish darling... why are you standing? Sit with me." RK says as he casually pushed Sultan out of the seat.

"What the... ?" Sultan turns to him pissed and stops mid-sentence noticing that RK was again busy with Dipali and now Trishna while Trishna remained a little reserved with him and Dipali flirted back with him.

Few minutes later, Madhu gets called to the staff room and she leaves and seeing that Ria was now standing simply, RK invites her to join his little party.

"You are one lucky bastard. You know that?" Sultan asks half admiringly and half jealous.

RK chuckles it off and tries to divide his attention between Dipali, Trishna and Ria equally.

"Why do you flirt so much, RK?" Ria asks in exasperation.

"You are so beautiful, how can I not flirt with you, sweetheart?" RK asks her with a sexy smile.

Ria rolls her eyes in reply.

"I don't mind your flirting." Dipali says as she softly ran her finger on his cheek.

"Trust me when I tell you this, you don't want to be touching him." Trishna tells her in a warning tone.

"He is cute." Dipali says shrugging as she smiled at him.

"Oh! Thanks sweets." RK replies winking at her.

Dipali giggles prettily as she swatted him.

Few minutes later, Madhu walks in and announces, "Ma'm is on leave. This hour is free."

Many students walk out while some remained to chit-chat. Madhu walks towards her place and sits there.

Seeing Madhu walk past them, Trishna turns to Sultan and puts up two fingers slyly.

Sultan shakes his head and whispers to her, "Under 1 min."

"You are on." Trishna tells him challengingly.

Meanwhile noticing that Madhu didn't join them, RK turns back to look at her and sees her sitting on her place and writing something.

"Excuse me, my lovelies." RK graciously says and gets up and walks off without waiting for a reply.