The Fake Girlfriend

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. This is a silly, stupid and time pass story.

"What if he really falls in love with me?" Madhu asks worriedly.

"Have you seen yourself?" Mukund asks her sarcastically.

Madhu scowls at him through her thick rimmed glasses.

"Shut up, Mukund." Sweety tells him.

"Don't you care enough to tell her the truth?" Mukund asks her.

"Babes, you really need to ditch the glasses." Sweety tells her softly.

"You know I can't see without them." Madhu mumbles.

"You could get nice frames or contact lenses."

"I like my specs." Madhu tells her wondering why no one seemed to like her black thick rimmed glasses. "And it is the in-thing."

"On your face it makes you look like a nerd."

"I am a nerd."

"You don't have to advertise it. And don't get me started on your silly tshirts and hoodies."

"I like them. I am comfortable in them." Madhu argues meekly.

"You're such a beautiful girl, I don't know why you want to do this to yourself." Sweety tells her shaking her head.

"I am not doing to myself. this is me."

"No guy is going to look at you." Sweety tells her softly.

"I am here to study, not get a boyfriend." Madhu tells her. "And if a man can't love me as me then he doesn't deserve me. if all he wants is a Diva then he can look elsewhere."

"There is nothing wrong in being a Diva." Sweety points out.

"And there is nothing wrong in being me." Madhu tells her raising up her chin proudly.

Mukund asks almost in a bored tone, "Anyway are you going to do the dare?"

Madhu turns to look at the handsome guy. She sighs. "No."

"Then you'll have to do the punishment." Mukund says with a smirk.

God, she hated him! he was Sweety's boyfriend, Abhay's best friend and she is forced to hang out with him.

"Yeah, Madhu. That's the rule." Abhay says chuckling.

"What is the punishment?" Madhu asks giving up.

"Do all my assignments and homework the whole year." Mukund tells her smirking.

"No way!"

"We had decided the rules before we started playing and you agreed."

"But whole year is too much." Sweety frowns at him.

"Maybe for one day." Abhay tells him.

"I challenged her, so the punishment will be what I decide." Mukund says.

Madhu frowns at him and asks, "That is why you suggested the game. So I will slave for you for a year?"

He smirks in reply.

"And you dared her to do something that you knew she would not be able to fulfill." Sweety accuses him.

"It was a dare." He says shrugging.

"You are an asshole." Sweety tells him angrily.

"You can start doing my assignments now itself, Madhu." Mukund says.