Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

MAJOR WARNINGS!!!!

This story is the borderline erotica I mentioned. This story is strictly ADULTS 18+. If you get offended by these type of stories, then please stay away. I have never written such explicit scenes, so I have a feeling that most of you would find it disgusting. So, please read it at your own discretion. And to all the people who are expecting a story, THERE IS NO STORY, it is just some random make out scenes. I don't intend to offend anyone or make anyone disgusted or feel uncomfortable. If you feel you would, then stay away from the story.

I feel really uncomfortable posting this, but some of you were asking for it, so I am posting it.

Dedicating this story to @stillreading2323 @SKSajeedSajeed @Nainajantehai @CrazySidNaazian @RitsVora .. I don't even know if this is what you guys even wanted.

@EATABLES in case you are going to read this story, I suggest you stay away from the fridge otherwise you are going to freeze to death.

The whole story is from Madhu's point of view.

P.S: Haven't proofread it.

Title from a book by Lisa Kleypas

"When are we going out, baba?" Madhu asks her father impatiently.

"Soon, Madhu... just as soon as you meet everyone here." Malik tells her as he rang the bell.

"Madhu, behave nicely, okay?" Padmini tells her nervously.

"When has she ever misbehaved?" Malik asks Padmini frowning at her lack of faith in Madhu.

"First time she is meeting your employers and such a big house."

"I want to see Mumbai, Ma." Madhu tells her shaking her head at her.

"Calm down, we are here for two days." Padmini reminds her.

"Baba, I want to see malls." Madhu tells him.

"I'll take you, Madhu." Malik tells her, smiling at her excitement. Even though he had been working for the Kundras for years, this was the first time he had brought them to Mumbai. For holidays, he normally went to Motihari but this time, Padmini and Madhu had insisted on visiting Mumbai.

Hearing the door open, he looks up to find Patil.

"Is Mohan Sir free? My family is here, so I thought I'll introduce everyone here." Malik tells Patil.

"I'll tell him." Patil tells him as he smiled at Padmini and Patil.

Malik quickly introduces Patil, the family cook to his wife and daughter.

"Malik, come inside." Radha calls out to him from inside.

Malik quickly walks in with his family trailing behind him. Malik smiles at Radha seeing her sitting in the living room.

"Padmini and Madhu reached this morning." Malik informs her. "I wanted to thank you again for letting me bring them here for the weekend." Malik tells her smiling.

Madhu seeing such a big house for the first time in her life, looks around amazed. She had never believed her father when he had told her that the Kundra house was like a palace.

"The drivers' quarter is yours, Malik. You can bring your family whenever you want, you don't need our permission for that." Radha tells him smiling.

"This is my wife, Padmini and my daughter Madhubala."