Lost & Clueless

"Excuse me, Boss." Madhu says as she gently opened the door.

"Yes, Madhubala?" RK looks up from his laptop.

"One Mr. Sultan is here to see you." Madhu says as she opens the door for Sultan to enter.

RK nods at Madhu dismissing her and waits till she has closed the door and turns to Sultan with a big smile letting his serious facade drop, "What's up?"

"Rishabh Kundra, the MD!" Sultan says impressed.

RK shrugs in reply. "Sit... tell me what's happening? How is your website coming along?" RK asks him jovially.

Sultan pops down leaning back on the chair. "You haven't got me any clients!"

RK rolls his eyes, "If you didn't know, I have a business to run and profits to make to show my Dad that I am not a wastrel of a son."

"Whether you make profit or not, you are going to be your Dad's ladla and heir apparent and that is seriously not my case."

RK chuckles, "Why am I friends with you? So of not my standard and class."

Sultan laughs at the jibe. "You haven't registered."

"I have!" RK says offended.

"Yeah? What is your username?" Sultan asks leaning further back.

"Ermm... ermm... cooldude??" RK asks throwing in the most commonly used username by all those uncool people.

"Nice try! Register. I need to show clients then only I can bring in adverts."

"Sultan... it's not my thing...and who the hell uses a chatting portal now?"

"It's just not a chatting portal... it is where people can make friends, find dates, matrimony and also hook ups." Sultan says with a wink.

"Hook ups?"

"Only for premium members."

RK laughs loudly.

"Just be a free user." Sultan tells him. "I need members."

"Fine! I'll but I won't be using it." RK tells him.

"Heck no... I myself wouldn't waste my time on these silly things."

"Then why did you make it?" RK asks.

"It's good revenue." Sultan shrugs. "And here are some pamphlets ask your employees to join too."

"NO!"

"Come on! What are friends for?" Sultan asks.

"I just joined office a month back. I don't even know all of their names." RK tells him.

"Then ask someone to do it for you."

"Sorry, have an image to maintain."

"Excuse me, Boss?" Madhu opens the door poking her head in.

RK quickly becomes serious and gestures her to enter.

Madhu keeps a file on the table and turns to go.

"Ask her!" Sultan whispers to him.

"No!" RK furiously whispers back.

"COME ON!"

"NO!"

"Excuse me, Ma'm." Sultan says as he stood up.

Madhu quickly turns to him. "Yes?"

"I am Sultan, his best friend." Sultan says flicking his head towards RK while RK furiously glares at him.

"Can you hand this around among all your co-workers and ask them to register?" Sultan asks handing her the pamphlets.