Devar - Bhabhi Duology 1 - No Choice But Seduction

Hello everyone... here is a new series... Don't worry, since I am very against Adultery with my leads (as I can't redeem someone who is involved in adultery) these two stories have no adultery in it.

Dewar-Bhabhi Duology

1. No Choice But Seduction

2. Gentle Rogue

No Choice But Seduction

The title is from a book by Johanna Lindsey

"He is going to be here any minute now. Madhu, is everything ready?" Radha asks as she excitedly hurried into the kitchen.

Madhu smiles seeing her mother-in-law's excitement. "Yes, Mummyji. Everything is ready."

"Everything should be perfect. He is coming home after three years." Radha says excitedly.

"Everything is going to be perfect. You relax." Madhu tells her smiling lovingly.

Radha was about to ask her something when she hears the doorbell. "Rishu is here." Radha says excitedly and holding Madhu's hand she runs out of the kitchen. "Come fast."

"Mom!" RK says with a smile seeing his mother running towards him.

"Rishu! Look at you! You have lost weight." Radha says in motherly concern as she hugs him crying happily.

"I had put on so much weight few months back and now I am back in shape so please don't over feed me. I am on strict diet." RK tells her.

Radha kisses on his checks and moves back, and that time he spots Madhu. "hey." RK says smiling at her.

"Hello. How was your flight?"

"Good." RK replies smiling at her.

"You go freshen up and come." Radha tells him.

"Okay... I am dying to have some homemade food, Mom."

"Everything is ready. You come soon." Radha tells him smiling.

"Wow... this is just to die for!" RK says happily eating the food.

Radha smiles happily. "Have more."

"No... I am full." RK says and starts to get up just as Madhu brought dessert.

"Have dessert then." Radha tells him smiling.

"No, Mom. I told you. On Strict diet."

"Madhu made it for you." Radha tells him.

RK looks up at Madhu in surprise. "For me?"

"Woh..."

"Thanks." RK says smiling at her. "I am full now. I'll have it before I go to bed. Just give it to me after sometime."

"Okay." Madhu tells him.

Later, RK was watching TV when Madhu comes to him. "Rishu, I'll bring your dessert?"

"Yeah sure." RK tells her smiling.

Few minutes later, Madhu comes back with his dessert. RK takes it and tastes it. "This is very nice." RK tells her smiling.

"Thanks." Madhu replies and starts to walk off.

"Are you going to sleep?" RK asks her.

Madhu nods her head. "You are not sleepy?"

"Not yet. It's going to take me a few days to get used to the timings here." RK tells her.

"Okay. Good night."

Madhu turns to walk off when RK asks her, "Divorce case hearing is all over, right?"

Madhu turns to him in shock and nods her head.