Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks

Hello everyone... I am back with an OS... please note that this is kind of like a coming of age story... like adolescents getting curious about their body and ahem ahem... hence this is strictly ADULTS ONLY. ADULTS 18+.

I am sorry, if anyone feels offended.

Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks

"Do you think I could be a lesbian?" Madhu asks him curiously.

"I wish to have a lesbian affair." RK replies instead.

"Uff! I am really worried." Madhu tells him.

"What is so bad or wrong in that? And why do you feel so?" RK asks as he looked at his teacher, he could see her sexy stomach through the opening of her saree.

"I am kind of intrigued in seeing naked girls... actually not naked girls... girls in bikini." Madhu tells him.

"Oh! Naked girls! Bikini girls!" RK says dreamily.

"Will you concentrate?" Madhu asks him.

"Sheetal Ma'm has sexy stomach." RK tells her.

Madhu turns to look at her teacher with a frown and turns back to RK, "yeah... nice and flat... now can you concentrate?"

"You are not a lesbian." RK tells her.

"How can you be so sure?"

"If you didn't get turned on by that, then you are not." RK tells her confidently.

"But..."

"Have you had wet dreams about girls?"

"Once... but mostly it is with guys." Madhu tells him wondering whether she should tell him that mostly it is of him.

"Once?" RK asks interested turning to look at her.

"Yeah... but I kind of freaked out and it was kind of disgusting."

"Then you are not. I have had gay dreams too but I am not a gay."

"Hmmm..."

"Tell me this... there are two doors... behind one door is Sheetal Ma'm in a bikini and behind the other one, a sexy hot guy like me naked... which door would you open?"

"Do you still have your crush on Sheetal Ma'm?" Madhu asks him curiously.

"Till the day I die." RK replies solemnly as he looked at the ever sexy Sheetal Ma'm. "So which door?"

Madhu thinks about it for a while and says smiling, "The door with the sexy guy."

"Are you satisfied now?" RK asks her.

"Yes." Madhu replies smiling.

"Hmmm naked guy... huh?" RK asks her.

"I am relieved." Madhu replies. "Do you think of having sex?"

"I am an 18 year old guy... you should be asking me whether I think of anything else other than sex."

"Have you ever thought of like doing it with someone I know?" Madhu asks eyes wide with excitement.

"Hell, yeah! Including you!"

"WHAT?" Madhu asks shocked.

"You... Mostly dreams... can't help it." RK says shrugging.

Madhu watches him as he again turned to look at Sheetal Ma'm. "Even I have dreamt of you."

"Really?" RK asks her smiling.