Love Trilogy 3 : Stubborn Love

Madhu, Padmini and Malik walks into Kundra Mansion wondering what the urgency could be. They walk in to find the Kundra clan waiting for them including Dipali. Madhu walks to her and hugs her smiling, "Di."

Soon, Malik and Padmini were hugging Dipali and asking her about her life in her new sasural. It's been a little over a month since Dipali got married. Madhu smiles at her sister's in-laws and makes some polite conversations with them. Then she walks towards RK who was leaning near the window watching everything silently.

"How are you doing?" RK asks her in a gentle whisper.

"Getting better." Madhu replies as she watches her happy sister. It still hurt something fierce looking at her sister or coming to Kundra Mansion. The man she had loved was married to her sister now. She gave up her boyfriend for her sister. She has been trying to forget him and move on in life but she was not able to do it as she has loved him for the longest time.

"Why did you ask us to come urgently?" Malik asks Dipali.

"Is everything alright, Di?" Madhu asks walking towards her worried.

"Yes."

"What did you want to tell us?" Padmini asks her.

"That Papa... we wanted to tell you something." Dipali says with a shy blush.

"What?"

Dipali turns to her mother-in-law for help as she blushed uncontrollably.

"We are going to be grandparents." Radha informs Malik and Padmini happily.

Madhu turns to Dipali in shock and sees her happily smiling. Forgetting her pain she hugs Dipali plastering a smile on her face and Dipali hugs her happily. Madhu turns to look at RK and he was watching her sadly. Madhu closes her eyes to hide her pain and then quickly steps away from Dipali as her parents hugged her happily wishing her. Seeing everyone so excited, Madhu couldn't take it anymore and she quietly leaves from there.

Madhu walks to the pool area and sits on one of the lounger as the tears dropped down. She knew that neither her parents nor anyone would notice that she was missing as they would be too happy at present. The only person who would notice that she had left was RK and he would come behind her in a few minutes. He always managed to realize when she was upset. He always was there when she needed him. She didn't know how he did it but he was always there for her. He was her anchor.

She feels him sit next to her and she turns to him with tears in her eyes. Without a word he hugs her. Madhu cries as she hugged him tight around his waist. She was getting his shirt all wet and it was not the first time. He was the shoulder she cried on since she was a baby. He was her best friend.

"You have to let go, Madhu." RK gently tells her.

"I am trying." Madhu tells him as she looked up at him. "I am really trying."

"I know." RK replies. "But you have to try harder. He is no longer yours. He is married and now he is going to be a father."

Madhu hugs him as she broke into loud sobs. RK hugs her muffling her loud sobs. RK gently pats her back as he tries to calm her down. Madhu calms down as she thought of Sultan. She had been in love with him since she started college. Even though she has known the Kundra brothers ever since she was a kid, she had started having romantic feelings for the elder Kundra when she had joined college and got to know him better. RK, she has known him since they were in pre-school. They were best friends since then. She grew up in his house and he in hers. They were such best friends that their parents also became friends because of that. Then she fell in love with Sultan, and had told RK about it. RK had told Sultan about her feelings for him, on her insistence. Sultan reciprocated her feelings and they were together for about a month when he met her elder sister and fell in love hopelessly with her. When she found out about that, she was heartbroken and when she realized that Sultan and Dipali were willing to forget their love for her happiness, she had stepped aside and let them be together. They got married quickly after that with her blessings and now they were waiting for their first baby. Sultan and Dipali are under the impression that she was over Sultan. Only RK knew about her pain and heartache. Without even telling him much, he always knew her pain and like this time, he would come running to help her.